Chapter 34

Ayesha's POV-
I woke up to my phone blasting indicating I was getting a call. With out looking to see who it was I answered it.
"Hello?" I croaked out.
"Hey!" Blaire's loud voice rang through my ears.
"You have way too much energy to have this much energy right now, it's so early," I whined.
"I'm an early bird! Sooo anyways how's the trip so far?"
"It's good. I need to spend us much time as I can with Steph before the draft."
"Awe you're in love."
"Well duhhhh," I said in a weird voice caging both Blaire and I to laugh.
"As he seen the the new lingerie yet? More so have you got dicked down yet? I've always heard sex is better on the beach."
"And who told you that?" I said trying to hold back my laugh.
"My great grandma. I'm pretty she is having sex every other day even though she is 96."
"Now I see where you get your personality from. And to answer your question, no, we have yet to have sex on this mini vacation if you must know," I said laughing.
"Why does that not surprise me? You're so composed when it comes to him."
"I just love him," I said. My phone started to vibrate telling me I have another call. I looked and saw that Stephen was calling me.
"Speaking of the devil, I gotta go! Bye B, love ya!"
"Bye, A! And remember use protection!" She said before hanging up.
That bought me back to what happened last night. Stephen mentioning he wanted our kids to look like me. That really made my heart go crazy and butterflies ran loose because we haven't even talked much about our future. I answered the other line.
"Hey babe," I said finally getting out of bed and making coffee.
"Hey sleepy head. What are you doing?"
"I need to get in the shower so i can be ready to conquer our day."
"You know what would be even better?" Stephen questioned.
"And what might that be?"
"If I got in the shower with you."
"Oh you wish! What are we going today?"
"I was thinking we should just relax on the beach. Get wet."
He just had to add that last part.
"You're so full of it," I said rolling my eyes as if he could see me.
"I meant the ocean you dirty mind!"
"Whatever Curry, I know what you're up too. But let me get ready. I'll meet you in 30?"
"Sure thing babe."
"Love you."
"Love you back," I said hanging the phone up.
Since we were going to the ocean I decided on not showering since I would just get dirty all over again.
I put on one of my bikinis, which I was a little nervous about me showing to much goods. But hell with it right? I'm on vacation with my boyfriend.
I threw my hair up into a cute but messy bun. I pulled on a cover up, and tied up my lace up sandals.
I grabbed everything I needed for the day and opened the door only to run into a large figure.
I looked up and once I realized it was Stephen I let out a sigh of relief.
"Just in time," he smirked.
I got on my tip toes then puckered up my lips.
He gladly kissed me back, and once I tried to pull away he kept me to where he could keep kissing me.
"Stephen," I giggled and managed to say in between kisses.
"We (kiss) should (kiss) get (kiss) going (kiss)," I said still giggling.
"Probably, but just wait till later," he said then gave me a wink. Oh the things this man does to me.
.....................
We were laying on our towels on the beach and were just relaxing and tanning.
"Stephen you didn't forget to put on sunscreen did you?" I asked still closing me eyes which were being shaded by my raybans.
"No, I may be dumb, but not that dumb," he chuckled.
"Good, just making sure. Knowing you I'm surprised that you actually did."
"Oooooh wifey material," he joked.
"Wanna go get in the water?" He added.
"Then my hair will get wet, and I'll be cold!"
"Come on Ish," he said nudging me, then he got up leaving my laying on the ground by myself.
"Maybe later," I said. He probably knew that would be the answer the whole day because I felt a pair of hands wrap around me and pick me up.
"If you don't willingly come in, I'll just have to throw you in," he smirked.
"Steph no," I whined.
"Or what?" He dared me.
"You won't be getting any this whole trip!"
"Ish, that's what you always say. You loose your composure around me. You can't bet on that," he continued to smirk. Funny because just earlier Blaire was telling me the complete opposite.
"Then just let me down," I whined trying to squirm out.
He started to get closer and closer to the water and I knew he wasn't kidding.
"Now which is it gonna be?" He asked.
"I'm being serious too," he added.
"Ugh Fine! Just let me take off my cover up!" I said finally giving in.
"That's my girl," he said putting me down.
I took my cover up off and sat it down next to our stuff.
Stephen eyed me up and down, then licked his lips.
"Ish," he said staring at my chest.
"What?" I giggled.
"The moment I catch any guys eyes on you I swear that I will rip your bikini off in front of them and show them who you belong too."
Stephen why are you always turning me on!?
__________________
Thanks for reading!!
Vote and comment!
💘💘