Chapter 27

Ayesha's POV-
I woke up, and looked around my surroundings. Stephen walked through the doors and his eyes grew wide.
"What?" I let out a slight chuckle.
"Ayesha," he said coming over to me and taking my hand in his, "are you okay? That's a stupid question to ask, of course you're not."
"What are you talking about?" I was starting to feel uneasy.
I started to look around the room again. I saw blood on the floor and some spots on the bed. Then all the images started to appear in my head.
He let his hands roam my body while thrusting into me. I tried with all my strength to get him off of me, I just couldn't.
I felt a tear run down my cheek, then they all just came like a storm.
"Oh my god," I managed to croak out. My eyes blurred from the tears that were filling them. I got out of my bed. I was never going to lay in that bed again, not the one I got raped in.
"They set it up. They were planning this the whole time," I said dragging my back against the wall taking a seat on the ground. The tears just kept coming down.
"What do you mean?" Stephen asked coming over to me and rubbing my back.
"I'm so stupid. How did I actually think he changed? This is all my fault," I cried putting my head in my hands.
"Don't say that, it's no where near your fault," Stephen said trying to calm me.
"The water. That damn water," I said getting very frustrated at myself. Why would I drink that water?
"Ayesha I need you to breath and calm down," Stephen said still trying to sooth me.
"Calm down?! How the hell am I supposed to calm down?" I croaked out, still sobbing, he took my hands causing me to to look down. He had bloody torn up knuckles. Then my eyes wandered to the blood that was on the floor and bed.
"What did you do Stephen? Your knuckles?" I cried pulling them closer to my face so I could get a better look.
"Just imagine seeing the girl you love getting forced on. The emotions you feel are unreal. I was fuming and so I did what any man would do," he replied.
"Stephen-," I paused for a minute and put my head in the crook of his shoulder and let out all my tears, "I'm scared."
"I'm right here. I'm never leaving your side ever again, I promise," I heard a croak in Stephens voice, he was tearing up.
"Why do all these things have to happen to me?" I sobbed.
"I don't know, but if I could take your pain away I would," He said pulling my hair back so it wouldn't keep getting caught in my face.
My eyes kept wandering over to the blood and my bed, "I need to get out of here. Let's go to the guest house," I continued to cry.
I stood up and took a few steps but stumbled. I was so weak, physically and emotionally.
Stephen hurried over to me and helped me walk.
We were passing the front door when my parents walked in. My mom had a nervous expression when she saw me.
"Ayesha what's wrong?" She questioned.
"Nothing," I was quick to answer, "but I'm going with Steph, Goodnight."
And with that I me and Stephen walked away. We walked outside letting the air hit my face.
"You need to tell her," Stephen said.
"No. I'm not telling anybody."
Stephen just backed off, probably because he knew I was so vulnerable right now.
"I'm taking a shower," I said and Steph nodded. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I turned the hot water on. I looked at myself in the mirror and just reflected on past events. I stripped down and got in the shower.
Usually when I got in the shower I felt stress-free. That everything in the world was okay.
But this time it was the complete opposite, and there was nothing I could do about it.
I washed my hair and body. I made sure to scrub every square inch. Yet I feel like I will never be able to wash the feeling I had away.
"Ayesha are you okay?" I heard Stephen say from the other side of the door. I realized I have been in here for at least 45 minutes. I got distracted from all my thinking.
"Yeah I'm okay," I lied. I will never be okay, but I will have to learn to live with what happened to me.
After a while I turned the shower off. I dried myself off and got dressed.
I walked out of the bathroom. I expected to see Stephen on the bed but he wasn't there.
"Babe," Stephen said suddenly, putting his hand on my lower back, causing me to flinch.
"It's okay. It's me," he said pulling me into a hug.
I held him as tight as I could. If he didn't come any sooner things would be a lot worse. He saved me from completely losing myself.
"You need some sleep," he said pulling out of the hug, "come on Ish."
He took my hand and we walked over to the guest house bed.
We both layed down and got comfortable. He held me in his arms which made me feel safe. The room was completely dark, except for the slithers of moonlight creeping in.
I looked at a clock and saw that it's been an hour since I've gotten to bed and I still haven't fallen asleep. My mind was clouded with thoughts.
"I've missed this," he said staring at me dead in the eyes. I tried to push him off of me which led to him slapping me.
I was pulled out of my trance when I felt a tear roll down my cheek.
Then it just all came like a deer in the headlights. I tried to be as quiet as I could so I wouldn't wake Stephen up. I just couldn't control my sob. Stephens body shifted, and he lifted his body up. His eyes met mine, and I could see the sadness on his face. He pulled me into a hug.
"Let it all out. I got you. I won't let anything ever happen to you again, just let it all out," he said rubbing my back.
________________________________
Thanks for reading!!
Vote and comment!!!
❤️❤️