Notes : 16

November 23 - Wednesday

3:27am

~

Jimin had barely been asleep for an hour before he woke up to loud pounding at his door.

He didn't have time to admire the way the moon showed through his windows and illuminated his room or notice how painfully cold he was. The amount of adrenaline that was rushing through his veins was too strong to feel the gusts of air that made its way into his apartment.

No, he was too far gone into a state of panic to care. The sudden pounding on his door scared the hell out of him no matter how numb he was from the thought of something happening to him.

~

When Jimin gained the courage, he threw his sun blanket to the side and stepped out of his bed. Everything was quiet, so Jimin figured whoever had been there before was gone now.

Jimin thought it was just some stupid highschoolers playing a prank. He knew because it had reminded him of his days with Tae, Jungkook, and JHope. He thought that was something he would do, not wanting to know exactly who's door he was banging on in fear of guilt.

Though to his surprise, the only thing there, was the umbrella as he pulled open the heavy door in front of him.

On any other day, this wouldn't be that big of a deal, but Jimin had remembered to check outside his door for the wretched object before he let his sleepy tired eyes overcome him with sleep. It wasn't there, so he returned back into his room.

Now an hour later, it was back sitting in its usual spot, with a note and the sparkly blue snowflake cup he had given away 6 hours before.

Was it him who pounded on the door? Jimin thought to himself as he rubbed his tired eyes and ran his hands through his soft blonde hair.

He looked around for a moment before he picked up the umbrella and mug, bringing them back into his apartment. He clicked on the light before he sat down at one of his high chairs at the island in the middle of his kitchen and placed the items on the table. He pulled off the blue sticky note that was attached to the mug and read it out loud to himself.

'thanks for the cocoa :))'
-Yoongi - 3:36 a.m.

Jimin rubbed his eyes again with his long baggy sleeve and searched around for a pen, pencil, sharpie, anything he could find to write with. He placed the sticky note next to the one with Yoongi's name, and grabbed a note card, scribbling down a reply.

He got up and set the pen he was writing with down. He grabbed the umbrella and put the notecard on top of it.

'I told you not to return it.
I already have two more
of that same cup.'
-Jimin

Jimin stepped out of his apartment and walked tiredly across the hall. He wondered if the man really was awake, and decided there was only one way to figure out.

Though Jimin being the sweetheart he is, wouldn't dare knock as hard as whoever did less than 10 minutes ago. He would knock ever so lightly that if Yoongi really was asleep, he wouldn't wake up. But if he wasn't, then he would be able to hear it.

In fear of running into him, he threw the object down and ran into his apartment, slamming the door closed behind him.

To his surprise, less than three minutes later, he heard knocking from the other side of the door, this time, far less aggressive.