Worry : 34

SURPRISE!!

Here is a spam of three chapters just cuz I love you guys :) they all kinda go together, so I cracked down, wrote them and edited them in 5 days

I feel like that's a new record. I usually update every 4-5 days and I managed to do three in that time. wooww.

It was really difficult and exhausting, so I hope you enjoy them. I can't promise that ill finish the next one in 5 days, probably a week at the latest, just cuz I did so much writing in the last few days I need a break hahaha.

anyway, yeah. enjoy the spamm. Sorry if there's errors ❤

~

December 8 - Thursday

4:27pm.

~

When Jimin got back to his apartment, he didn't even make it past the white door that separated his cold room and the hallway. Once he shut it, he leaned back against it, sliding down it, running his fingers through his hair. It was messy and wild and looked like it had gone through a tornado, Min Yoongi's slim pale hands the cause of it.

He knew having his fingers in his hair had become a problem for him, almost like an addiction. But he didn't care, the comforting feel of his fingers brushing through each strand and lock therapeutic.

Every memory, word, touch, and kiss from earlier that day had slowly begun to hit him; from euphoric happiness, to wow I did that, to a full an on panic.

Jimin, the boy who never did anything, had Kissed Min Yoongi.

Holy shit, he thought to himself as he pulled out his phone and clicked the first number on his recent.

He could barely restrain the sick feeling in his stomach as he listened to the phone ring. He was back into his cold dark apartment, his broken windows not doing him any justice for how freezing it had gotten. Sometimes he wondered how it would feel to have a regular apartment like his neighbors or Min Yoongi who didn't have to result in heaps of ineffective blankets and ugly panda sweaters.

Though the urging panic he felt at the moment was enough to block out the cold breezes that hit his cheeks, prompting them to turn an ever so red color, and nipped under his new black coat that was still wrapped around him.

He sighed in relief as he heard a click on the other end, the two lines connecting.

"Heyyy Jimin~"

"Holy shit"

"What? Hello? What happened?"

"Oh God. Fuckk"

"Jimin what happened? Are you okay?!"

Jimin hesitated, letting out a sigh. He would be announcing it out loud for the first time, the embarrassment of how it felt on his tongue finally being released.

"I did it."

"What? What do you mean? What did you do?"

"I just went for it, and I kissed him."

"Who? That hot neighbor guy?! Yoongi?!"

"Yeah, He just, ugh, I don't know Tae."

Jimin could hear a brief silence, too quiet it was almost painful, followed by a loud breath of relief from the other end of the phone.

"God, you scared the shit out of me. I thought something bad happened."

"Why the fuck do you think I called if this wasn't something bad," Jimin said, panic hinting through his voice. He could hear it beginning to crack, though he cleared his throat and brushed off the flustered blush that was unfolding onto his cheeks.