Sweets and Meets : 21

November 30 - Wednesday

6:37pm.

~

Finally, after putting it off for an entire month, a tired and cold Park Jimin stood in front of the light blue Sweets and Treats door for the second time. Though this time, he would actually push them open and enter.

He let the wind tussle through his hair, not bothering to fight back and fix it, knowing very well it would just fly up again.

The sky was light blue, white wispy clouds painting themselves over the silk-like sheet. 

Though it happened to be windy and cold, and Jimin couldn't help but feel disappointed that something as silly as a breeze happened to corrupt the beautiful sight above him. It was hard to even keep his eyes open from the harsh winds that were making his eyes water and causing his cheeks to flush from wind burn.

Jimin placed his hand on the door, cold from being removed from his pocket. He pushed on the light blue doors, warm air immediately hitting him. It was a relief to his poor abused cheeks as he stepped inside, leaving the cold behind him.

He opened his eyes, blinking a few times, his eyes watery from the harsh winds. The beautiful blue sight above him was now replaced with a light brown wooden ceiling with lightly colored lights.

Jimin had failed to notice the small bell ring above his head because he was too entranced in the sight.

It was definitely everything Jimin thought it would be.

It was like entering here made him feel 4 years younger. Like this was the kind of place him, Jhope, Jungkook and Tae would have loved to come to after a long day at school or to just hang out and laugh about stuff.

It was warm and the colors fit perfectly. The beanbag chairs and clear small tables next to them gave a vibe that Jimin couldn't shake off.

Almost like it was a home.

At first glance, it didn't look perfect. It looked almost unprofessional and small. There weren't very many people there at the time. There were out of place pictures and paintings on the walls, and the menu looked like a 4th graders handwriting, but that's what made it so lovely.

No home was perfect but it was still home.

Jimin hadn't even made it a step in before his admiration for the cute little shop was interrupted by a buzz in his coat pocket.

He looked down at his coat, feeling around for his phone- the source of the vibrating.

Though his hands never actually reached and pulled it out, because his eyes grew wide as he noticed something far more distracting than a simple buzz.

Min Yoongi.

HoLy sHit.

Jimin thought as he observed the white-haired man, a dark brown apron with pink and blue letters around his waist and a brown visor covering part of his forehead, his white locks of hair above it. He wore a white T-shirt that showed his arms, which was the first time had ever seen them without an article of clothing covering them.

Jimin watched him for a few minutes, entranced in the way the man so peacefully and elegantly did his job. It was like every time he made a drink and filled up one of the white, china cups, he had to do it perfectly, making the cream into a swirly spiral. It was far different than Jimin had ever imagined if he were to see if the min Yoongi working at a coffee shop.

He wondered how long Yoongi had been working here for. It had only been a couple weeks since the white-haired man had given Jimin the unwanted umbrella and moved next door to him. 

Why had Yoongi never told him?

~

What shocked Jimin the most was when Yoongi took people's orders.

It was like he actually cared.

Whenever he greeted someone, they were greeted with his glowing gummy smile too. He was friendly, being patient with whatever person happened to be taking far too long of a time ordering. Jimin couldn't believe his eyes at how soft the white-haired man was being.

Jimin thought it was cute.

But Jimin was feeling different today. He liked how upbeat and kind the man was. Like nothing could possibly ruin this gloriously windy day inside the small home-like coffee shop. Well,

Except one thing.

Which happened to be a certain blonde boy, because despite everything Jimin had said,

he wanted to mess with him.

-
Oof school is a bitch. Thanks for 11k ❤ you guys are so amazing and patient with me. I love you all.

Goodnight loves 💞

❤✌