Three Best Friends : 36

:)

~

Park Jimin had had a total of three best friends in his lifetime, all under different circumstances.

First was a young boy by the name of Jung Hoseok at the young age of eight. As a lively, bright, lovable child, Jimin was well known in his third-grade class. He talked to plenty of his friends and classmates on a daily basis, laughing and joking about anything and everything. 

Though Jimin didn't have that special connection yet; the person who would come in and laugh, love and spend every minute with him with the title of his best friend.

Halfway through the year on an abnormally sunny and warm day for March, a boy with dark, wild brown hair and a smile so bright it could cure any kind of sickness entered his classroom and sat directly beside him. The teacher introduced him as a transfer student from Gwangju and told everyone to be welcoming to him.

If you had asked Jimin to pinpoint the exact moment they became friends, he wouldn't be able to tell you. He couldn't explain when they had their first conversation or started spending every moment of every day with each other.

Soon it blossomed into inside jokes, sleepovers every weekend and going to dance practice together because, "Mommy, Hoseok dances too!"

Hoseok had been his number one, his very first best friend that brightened his mood in an instant and cheered him up with his lovely smile each day. He was loud and obnoxious, but he had a heart of gold and carried the weight of the world on his shoulders. He was taken for granted, his kindness and loving nature almost a curse.

But Jimin couldn't have asked for a better best friend.

~

Even in seventh grade when a lonely quiet boy by the name of Jeon Jungkook sat at their lunch table they were still inseparable. They had been best friends for four years at the time, every grade a new year to make memories. They welcomed Jungkook with open happy arms, ecstatic that they had another best friend to hang out with and hopefully, help get out of his shell.

It was freshman year of high school that Jungkook had finally found someone like Jimin had found Hoseok, the one who was able to bring Jungkook out of his shyness. He was weird and random and acted very strange, but he was cheerful and bubbly, and Jungkook couldn't have been happier to call him his best friend. He had wild brown hair and a very intense fashion choice, while he was intelligent and let absolutely nothing get to him.

And slowly as they spent more time together, Hoseok had found himself growing more fond of the odd boy by the name of Kim Taehyung.

And that's when things took a turn.

It's not like anything bad happened. Hoseok and Jimin wouldn't stop being best friends even if their lives depended on it, and Jungkook and Taehyung hadn't either. But the same kind of fondness that Hoseok had for Tae, Tae had felt for him. And the two spent more time together, laughing and acting strangely together, perfectly compatible. Of course, Hoseok would always be Jimin's number one, his ride or die and very first best friend. He would be the person he would go to for advice or when something bad happened.

But when Hoseok had been busy with Taehyung, Jungkook was the person he went to. When the four of them hung out, they clung to each other and made fun of the boys flirting relentlessly beside them. At first, it had started off as they hung out because had nobody else, their own best friends in love.

But then slowly it changed and Jungkook was the one he spent the most time with. He had the most inside jokes and acted immature with, the boy having the power to bring out the stupid and childish side of Jimin. They watched sad movies when Taeyung and Hoseok wanted to play board games on the floor, and that was okay with them. Hoseok had found somebody he loved and didn't want to let go of, and Jimin was more than ecstatic for him. Though they would still always be best friends, Jimin had Jungkook now and Hoseok had Taehyung.

~

A year after they all graduated, the boy who Jimin had been the least closest with came into the picture. It's not that Jimin and Taehyung weren't friends or hadn't been close. It was actually far from it. The four of them had been a friend group- a family, and he loved each and every one of them to his heart's content.

But he had never taken the opportunity to be as close to him as he had the others.

Well, that was until now.

The strange odd boy had found him and helped him through his worst. He was his guidance, an angel sent from above when he had wanted to give up. When he was alone and isolated, Kim Taehyung had been by his side and brightened his days the same way he did years ago. He sent him morning texts every once in a while and called him to talk about life. He was still by his side through the thick and thin and had become his very third best friend.

Park Jimin had had a total of three best friends in his lifetime, all under different circumstances. They had livened his days and created and molded him into the person he was proud to be. He spent each school year getting into trouble and filled his life with laughter because of them. Every memory was crafted delicately, his golden days spent with his fun, obnoxious and wonderful best friends he wouldn't have traded for the world.

Every bit of him had prayed and hoped that his first two best friends were a number three.

~

Yaya

57k!!!! ❤😭 thank you sooo much. Also thank you for 5k votes u guys are crazy 💟💞💝❤💘💟💓💝💟💟💝

Lifes good ☀. I've been doing a lot of writing, so yaya

I guess that's all. My life is pretty boring

I hope you liked the spam. :))

I hope life is well for u guys ❤❤

Goodnight🌙 or Good morning☀

❤✌