Ramble : 32

HAPPY 50K THANK YOU ALL FOR SUPPORTING ME THROUGH ALL OF THIS 🎉

I am so very grateful to you guys. you have become my second family, and I couldn't be more thankful to have you.

So as a thank you, here is your special 50k chapter :)

enjoy!! 💞

~

December 8 - Thursday

3:36pm.

~

Purple

Jimin never got bored of seeing it up in the sky mixing itself in with the dark blues and wispy clouds.

Now that it was getting further into winter, the sun had started to show itself less often, as if it no longer aspired to be a part of the sky.

Instead, it hid behind the sheets of navy blues, not wanting to be seen.

It was a breathtaking sight.

Jimin didn't like how distant the day felt. Like it was never completely there in the first place, the sky still looking like nighttime.

It was so ordinary it actually pained Jimin.

He decided he couldn't put off work any longer despite how much he wanted to. He was forced to go back to that stupid phone company and get through piles of paperwork he knew would bite him in the ass from not going in.

Jimin took a deep breath, finally glad to be out of that lifeless building, despite how discouraging the sky looked. He let the cool breeze of winter hit his face and nip at his ears, though he was still quite warm from the fluffy black coat He had purchased a couple weeks ago.

It had only been 3:17pm but he needed to get out of there. Regularly, he would spend his day away trying to get as much paperwork done.

But he didn't want to today. He had already been there for eight hours, which he called good enough. So, he clocked out early and decided to take his work with him with, fully acknowledging that he wasn't actually going to get it done.

~

Every part of Jimin prayed that Yoongi would be working at Sweets and Treats as he got closer and closer to the shop. He never knew what man's schedule was and had only ever seen him working there once, so it was hard to tell if He would be there or not.

The building was now in his line of view, the snow sloshing under his nice black work shoes.

As Jimin placed his hands on the door, he closed his eyes and pushed through, hoping his wish would come true.

Jimin was hit with the exact warmth he had last time, his cheeks red and flushed. He was overwhelmed with a burst of heat, the strong smells of coffees, sugars, and pastries hitting his nose.

When Jimin opened his eyes, it was like his prayer had been answered. He had failed to notice the bell above him ring because his focus was somewhere else.

At the front counter, his hair charmingly done and held up with his famous red and black bandana, stood Min Yoongi a warm smile plastered to his face. He looked like the definition of spring in all of this cold, a glowing radiant vibe emitting from him despite how evil and obnoxious the man truly was.

Hearing the bell, Yoongi immediately looked up, despite being in the midst of an order, his deep brown eyes locking with Jimin's own.

A large gummy smile spread across Yoongi's face as soon as he made eye contact with the freezing blonde. Though just as quickly as he looked up, he looked back to the young customer in front of him. Jimin couldn't help but beam too, snuggling up into the collar of his coat as he nonchalantly walked up to the counter getting in line.