Sky? : 18

Thank you all so much. I reached 5k reads and I can't express to you guys how greatful I am 😭❤

So as I promised here is your special yoonmin filled, cute chapter.

I tried my best so I hope you like it. :))

~

November 24 - Wednesday

~

For the first time in his four years of appreciating the weather, Park Jimin had found something far more intriguing.

So much that he hadn't even noticed it.

~

Jimin walked out of his apartment at exactly 5:50 the soft words of Ed Sheeran's "Happier" still lingering in his mind, light hums pushing out the back of his throat. He had already let his voice soar far too loudly for the last ten minutes, only to realize that when he went to set the umbrella by the man's door, he accidently left his own open. 

This was odd for Jimin, actually singing in the morning. He never sang anymore, let alone in the morning. But he couldnt help it. A part of him didnt want to shut off his obnoxious alarm becuase he wanted to sing. He felt like he was glowing from the inside out, and needed to let it out.

He was surprised he didn't wake up everyone who lived there. Though from the words in the few notes they had passed that were currently sitting in a messy pile on Jimin's island counter, the man with white hair tended to sleep a lot, and very hard when he did. Which gave Jimin a happy feeling knowing he wouldn't wake the man from something as silly as a song.

~

Jimin closed his apartment door the soft click reassuring him that he had, in fact, closed and locked it this time.

There was one thing Jimin did to take his mind off the painful work day he was was going to have to suffer through. 

And this time it would be extra fun.

He had hadn't done very much work the day before, too tired to do anything from staying up just a bit to late the night before that one. He knew today would be rought so he decided to start it off on a good note.

He tried to guess the weather.

He would close his blinds the night before and refuse to look at his phone that would give him noticications on the weather the next day. He wanted to guess it.

He would feel how icy the breeze from his windows on his skin would be and how stuffed his nose would be. He could sence it most times, and often guessed correctly, and if he didnt, he would observe the weather and notice everything, taking it in for next time.

~

Jimin pushed throught the last two black doors of his appartment building preparing himself for what would be above him- around him.

Jimin closed his eyes as he stepped outside, the icy wind hitting his flushed cheeks.

Cold, he thought. Very cold, though he was warm inside of his soft black coat that he would forever thank Taehyung for reminding him to buy.

Jimin figured the sky would be a solid dark blue, as the game wasn't very fun in the winter because the sky was almost always a dark shade of blue this early in the morning. Though as he opened his eyes, he was surprised.