Cause : 40

Thank you so much to the person who gave me the inspiration and letting me use your idea for this. I'll tag u at the end of the chapter ❤☀️❤☀️❤

So if you really like this, thank them 😊💜

im just gonna tell u now this chapter is literally shit so if it sucks i apologize.

honestly, im just gonna put a warning now. From here on out, there may be some scenes that some people dont want to read/dont feel comfortable with (heated kissing, etc.) theres no smutt but like, yeah, just a heads up. enjoy!!!

~

December 14 - Wednesday

2:05pm.

~

Jimin placed his hands on the doorknob, hesitating for a few seconds debating whether or not to go in.

Just because he had been invited in and specifically told to enter without knocking doesn't mean he actually should.

There was some irrational fear inside of him that was terrified to just open the door as if the whole world would fall apart and crumble into a million pieces.

So he stood there fighting the internal battle of choices because he really needed to go in there. He hadn't taken a day off of work, that he really couldn't afford to yet did anyway, for nothing.

Finally sucking up his fears, he placed his hands on the door and pushed, a loud high sounding creak coming from it, warm air hitting him and running up his spine, the tingles sending a shudder through him.

Once the door was open, the man's spotlessly immaculate apartment was up for display, his elegant black piano sitting there just like he had seen only days ago, a warm memory laced along with it.

Jimin let out a golden laugh as he was met with the miserable sight of Min Yoongi with wild messy white hair, his face crimson and flushed and a heap of blankets wrapped and piled around him from his neck down, an attempt to keep warmer than he was.

His eyes tired and sore as if he hadn't planned to get up quite this early at two in the afternoon. Though his opened blinds with the sun shining brilliantly in between each section, creating a lined pattern on the floor had other plans.

A few painful sounding coughs came from across the room like knifes scraped against his throat and refused to remove themselves. Jimin's eyes locked with deep brown ones as the man looked over at Jimin, a small assured smile forming across his face, despite the raging headache that pounded through his head.

Who wouldn't be delighted if they got to see Park Jimin?

An anime played in the background of the TV in front of him and snacks were pilled around him, none of them touched yet. His eyes looked drained and fatigued, bags finding their way under the fragile skin.

"How is it that you live with no fucking heat every damn day and piss sunshine,"

His eyebrows soon furrowed down, the foul look ceasing to disappear from his face, a loud cough echoing through the room, the man not even caring if he covered his mouth.

"But the one moment I step outside I get sick."

Jimin let out a golden laugh as he closed the door behind him admiring the moody man, his giggles like heaven to the older male who had been in pain, his chest tight from the strain he felt.

There was a part of him that wondered why he didn't text the lovely blonde sooner, just his mere presence a curing remedy.

"It was worth it though," Yoongi stated, his tone low and gravelly, followed by a few rough sounding coughs.