Inquiry : 41

December 15 - Thursday

3:37am.

~

Loud banging sounded outside Jimin's apartment door, frightening the life out of him. It was far different than the times Min Yoongi had slammed on his door during the early hours of the night and left the umbrella there. It was a faint sound, every few moments or so, making its way to his ears.

Jimin slowly rubbed his eyes and got up out of bed. He hadn't slept at all, every beautiful, wonderful moment from the hours before still glued in his mind, the moon brightly shining through his windows.

Sometimes Jimin questioned if the moon was secretly the sun from how brilliant it shined at such a late time of night.

It illuminated the sky, revealing just how large the void of emptiness outside was. It baffled him to know this was the exact same sky that held light pinks and painted vibrant oranges across it if you caught it at the right moment, the sun beaming brightly up in the sky.

It made him feel sick that even the most beautiful of things could be an abyss of darkness underneath a mask.

~

He heard it again.

As Jimin stepped out of his apartment into the hallway, bare feet and messy hair, a black swag sweatshirt hugging his arms and torso snugly, he heard another sound, as if something was aggressively hitting a wall.

As suspected, there was no umbrella outside his door, still in the white-haired man's possession as it had been for the last two days.

Everything was quiet, like the glass sheet of silence would be shattered into a million pieces if even a feather dropped.

Jimin paused from taking his light footsteps that only left faint patter sounds on the hardwood floor and listened again.

He wasn't sure why exactly this intrigued him so much. He was scared, terror pulsing through his veins as he heard a sound again, though this time it was shattering noise, the sound of glass spreading everywhere.

Jimin's heartbeat quickened, debating whether to run back inside his apartment and lock the doors or keep listening.

He was frozen in place, his breath getting more and more rapid as each second passed, as if someone was closing off the amount of air he took in.

But, he needed to find out what it was. There was something in the back of his mind that was worried about someone else. What if somebody was in danger and had nobody to save them. He knew he was no knight and shining armor and was scared shitless at the moment, but if someone's life was on the line, he didn't want to ignore that feeling only for someone to get hurt, even if it could be just a false alarm.

He wouldn't be able to deal with that feeling of regret.

Jimin listened again, nothing but silence in the air, frustration unwinding throughout him because he just didn't know where it was coming from. He hugged the sweatshirt around his waist and took in the reassuring sent of vanilla spring and sugar once more, as if Yoongi were there protecting him, nothing able to harm or get to him.

~

It was funny though.

Min Yoongi was the one he needed to be protected from.

-

lmao, the angst is coming and I regret none of it 💀

anywayyy, I hope you're all doing well and staying healthy and eating and staying hydrated and getting sleep and doing well in school and staying happy ❤🎉🙂💜💓🎈😄💕💞💙💚😊☀🎊

I love you guys.💜💜

I don't know if its just me who has noticed it, but my writing style has changed. It was very slow, to the point where even I didn't notice it until I went back and read an early chapter. and I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing. I have very mixed feelings about it.

life is okay for me, but I'm hanging in there and smiling every day. I start school in a couple weeks and I'm hyped, yet nervous at the same time. 🙃

ALSO, don't be afraid to talk to or pm me. I'm always up to talk about nonsense or snap or chat or listen to a rant. I promise I don't bite 😂💜

anyway, this has gotten long

until next time 💞💞

good morning☀ or goodnight🌙

❤✌