Misfortune : 47

(lmao, the explanation youve all been waiting for.

you have to pay attention to this chapter. I know it might be a little hard to follow everyone's story, but pls bare with me 😂. if you have any questions at the end id be more than delighted to help clear things up.

also, pls dont try and poke holes or pick this apart. It was rly hard to make everything work and connect from the beginning and still make sence 😂)

~

Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok, Jeon Jungkook, and Kim Taehyung had experienced the most ironic events of misfortune. None of the stars had aligned in their favor, every single one of them having to deal with the struggle of heartbreak and isolation, each in different ways and severities.

They had all made a silly or stupid mistake with resulted in four years of misery and pain.

~

The first to panic was Hoseok.

After waking up from falling asleep on the plane ride to Daegu where he would soon be living and attending his first day of college next year, Hoseok's phone had started to malfunction, none of his messages being received, and none of his friends' going through to him.

And he panicked. He was alone at the moment going to such a foreign place, and he didn't like the thought of not sharing this experience his silly friend group and hearing about theirs.

Though a mint haired man who shared the pair of seats with him, being quiet for most of the ride, had noticed.

Hosok was surprised when the tired-eyed man with bright, soft mint hair had asked him if he was okay, their first conversation. He had assumed the man was either mute, mean or just plain tired by the way he sat down and immediately fell asleep, not a single word shared between the two of them.

They quickly hit it off, his worry and panic gone within an instant after receiving advice from the man who he soon learned was named Min Yoongi. The man had told him that it was most likely the service and plane that was interfering with the connection on his phone and that hopefully, everything would be fine once they landed.

He had learned that Min Yoongi was two years older than him and had been on his way back home to Daegu from a family trip he took to Seoul. Hoseok told the man all about how he had just graduated and that he was going to Daegu to pursue dancing and performing arts, along with having to leave his friends and family behind.

Though he was willing to take the risk, ready to start his new life with laughter and tears prickling his eyes.

Meanwhile, the other three boys who had noticed how surprisingly inactive Hoseok had been in their group chat from his normal lively self, had started to worry. They weren't able to get ahold of him, yet brushed it off thinking that he was asleep or just lost connection from the hight.

Though it had become a very big problem when two weeks later, there had still been no sign of Hoseok or how his flight had gone.

His phone problem had become far more problematic even after he had gotten off the plain. It had messed with the entire internal structure of his phone, though he didn't have enough money to replace it yet, and hoped his friends wouldn't worry too much.

~

The next to panic was Jimin.

He had dropped his phone down a sewer drain, and just as ironically as Hoseok, he couldn't afford a new one yet. The four of them had spent very little throughout high school, occasionally going to get coffee or ramen so they could save up enough for college. Though he knew in a couple weeks he would be getting paid, so he didn't have to worry about not hearing from his friends. Maybe Hoseok would be back too?