Dancing In The... Snow? : 39

This chapter idea was inspired by Vineeta_Priya 💜 the title is pretty self-explanatory so 😊❤👍☀ yay thank you so much for the idea. I hope it lives up to your expectations :)

December 13 - Tuesday

8:02pm.

~

Park Jimin leaped around his apartment, the captivating sound of Ed Sheeran blasting through the walls as he tiptoed and danced around the piles of clothing and hardwood floor.

He let his beautiful voice soar, harmonizing with the one on his phone as if he had not a care in the world.

This was one of the rare Jimin moments where he felt free, like nothing in the world could stop him.

Everywhere was his stage, the hard floor of his apartment enough of a solid ground where it could be a platform to dance on. He hadn't lost his spark, each movement so fluid and each jump landed perfectly it almost hurt him how much he had missed it.

He had forgotten just how much he admired the combination of the two. He was so good at multitasking it was hard to believe he could do both at the same time equally well. It was breathtaking to watch, his voice and movements complimenting each other perfectly like they were designed to be together.

He watched as the harsh snow proceeded to fall outside his window, though nothing would prevent his beautiful movements and powerful voice from showing through.

Eventually, Jimin's motions came to a slowing halt, though his voice ceased to decrease or quiet down.

He had found himself playing more music recently, blasting it when he got in the shower or placing his phone under his pillow when he went to bed, soft tunes calming his mind so he could sleep.

Jimin was more than happy when he had figured out Yoongi did in fact like his taste in music- once he decided to play the first serious song. The music he liked captured his heart and changed the way he viewed and watched the world, so it made his heart flutter to know that the man he liked so much enjoyed them too.

Yoongi admitted he liked the songs Jimin played with a faint smile on his lips,

So,

Jimin played more.

Jimin picked up the blue metal water bottle that sat on his counter before he took several gulps out if it, a couple drops spilling onto the floor. His lips came off with a pop, heavy breaths sounding throughout his apartment along with the music.

He had forgotten how much energy dancing took out of him, even if it was just a freestyle. The way he lived was far different than he did before, the little amounts of sleep and food that he got was far less than how much he got in high school. It was a little harder for him to keep up with his own unrealistic expectations.

~

Outside of his icy window, stood Min Yoongi in a soft black coat, effortlessly graceful as he stood next to the apartment building. It was snowing heavily, the white specks sparkling from the street lights creating a thick layer of white on the ground.

Jimin stood there for a moment, watching as Yoongi stretched out his hands to feel the cold wet flakes on his palms.

He didn't hesitate to move away from the window, quickly running to his cabinet to grab everything he needed.

He would make it perfect this time.

~

Jimin slowly tiptoed closer, his black Nike shoes leaving quiet pats on the cold cement below him, the snow not able to reach that section of the sidewalk. He tried his hardest to make sure the man fifteen feet away from him wouldn't spot him. The only thing that could see him was the cold, faint moon that was high in the sky, almost too far away it gave Jimin a sick feeling in his stomach.