Time : 49

lmao, the long-awaited chapter. is it angsty, is fluffy, is it sad, is it happy?

only one way to find out...

~

December 17 - Saturday

11:11am.

~

Time was never on Jimin's side.

It always seemed to be working against him rather than with him in the same way the moon seemed to hold something over him.

Jimin knew that time wasn't exactly living object that could control what it was doing or even comprehend the fact that it was doing it.

But he couldn't help it. It irked something deep down inside of him that he couldn't brush off no matter how silly it sounded.

It never stopped.

No matter how badly he wanted everything to pause for even a split second; give him a minute to recall what was going on, or appreciate the presentry of the moment, time didn't work like that.

It was continuous.

And he hated it for that.

He loathed it when he had kissed Yoongi for the first time out of impulse. He had been so very aware of the fact that time was still going as euphoria spread through the palms of his fingers. It hadn't stopped, it wouldn't stop, and it would never stop.

He hated that it never let him keep the wonderful things that belonged to him, each memory he wished he could have stopped just for the sole purpose of appreciating it.

But it never worked like that.

Hell, the only reason his memories were possible was because of the fact that time did exist.

And after a certain while, he knew time would start to steal each sugar-coated moment he had so preciously held on to.

But, he could get-over time taking his memories away from him.

It was bound to happen one way or another whether he liked it or not; the thoughts slipping from his mind as each colorful vibrant picture grew more and more dull until it was only a grey canvas.

But it was the fear that fueled his hatred for it.

It was the exact moment he saw a dark brunette haired boy exit the break room at exactly 11:11am sharp that he had wished time would stop out of fear.

~

Well, that's not 100% true. It hadn't been the exact moment he had seen Jungkook. It had taken well over 5 seconds for everything to actually register in his mind.

See, it wasn't that he had forgotten about Jungkook, or wasn't able to recall him or what he looked like, his hair being a different color.

No.

It was more so the fact that he wasn't exactly expecting the dark brunette haired boy to walk out of the break room with a swift, familiar looking brush through his hair as if he were looking into a mirror of himself. The warmth that finally surrounded his small figure had passed him by as he made eye contact with the taller male, Yoongi still nowhere in sight.

It was funny. He had looked forward to- waited for the moment the warm pleasant air would prickle at his skin once he stepped through the door.

But everything seemed a bit too unordinary and weird for him to feel it.