Ice Skating : 38

I personally don't think I'm very good at writing in Yoongis pov cuz it's a bit harder for me, but I guess here we have it hahaha, I hope u guys like it.

something that happens in his chapter was suggested by my dear friend Bright_Yellow_Flower 💜

btw, it's a long ass chapter my friends, so enjoy.

Word count : 6258

~

December  11 - Sunday

9:38am.

Yoongi's pov.

~

"Wake up you ball of fluff, I need to borrow your car," Yoongi announced to the tiny amount of bright red tuffs that peeked out from under the blanket.

Yoongi pushed him again, the only result being an irritable groan. He stretched out his arms and legs as he rolled onto his back, a few horrid sounding cracks coming from his spine. His eyes forced themselves open the smallest bit, needing to at least make sure the person in his apartment was who he thought it was.

Min Yoongi

"How you get in here?" Came from the crimson haired boy who was now massaging his eyes tiredly with a confused look on his face. The sun was too radiant for him so early in the morning, aching to crawl back under the covers and hide from it. Hell, now Hoseok knew how Yoongi felt when the red-haired boy woke him up.

"I broke a window." Yoongi hummed in a low voice as he walked around opening the curtains with one pull. He swore he could almost hear a hiss as he made the room even sunnier than he thought possible.

With the reveal of those words, Hoseok had been more awake than ever. Though the blanket was still wrapped around his fit torso, he shot up.

Now that he was sitting up, Yoongi had gotten a full look on how bloodshot his eyes were from being awakened so abruptly, though the dark circles were no match for the puffy bags that looked like mini pillows.

Yoongi would have felt regretful for waking him up so aggressively if he wasn't reminded at just how loud and obnoxious the bright-haired boy decided to be three weeks ago.

"You broke a what?!?"

Yoongi proceeded to casually play with one of the figurines that rested on the large brown dresser in front of him, a series of other toys and small stuffed animals chilling along with it. He took in the sight of his best friends vibrantly colored hair, the bright sight reflecting how the energetic boy was on the inside.

It flew in each and every direction like it would take an entire army to calm the wild locks of hair.

It baffled him how his best friend managed to pick a color that seemed to go very well with his fair tanned skin.

The part that shocked him the most was how it reflected like a mirror of his wonderful lively should. He could entrance an entire crowd and brighten even a strangers day with just his laugh. He had a heart of gold, too big he often times didn't know what to do with it.

Yoongi thought any other color couldn't have looked better when his best friend insisted that he dye it a color that "matched his personality".

"The door Hobi, I used the door. The one you never bother locking." Came from Yoongi whose white dyed hair with ever so brown roots poking through looked extra well- almost too nice only to come and harass his friend.