Captivated : 17

Thursday - November 24

5:35 a.m.

Yoongis pov.

~

Yoongi shot up out of bed in a cold sweat, eyes wide in a state of panic. He took in his surrounding for a moment trying to understand what was going on.

He made direct eye contact with the bulletin board of pinned photos Hoseok made him as a welcoming gift, ecstatic at the fact that his best friend would finally be moving near him after being separated for two years.

Most of them were pictures of him and Hoseok throughout the years, but there were a select few that stood out like a sore thumb. Some were unexpected pictures Hoseok had taken of him, Yoongi too nice to take them off, while others were just pictures Yoongi had taken and sent to the younger.

A loud breath of relief made it's way past his puffy red lips that contrasted to his pale skin, as he plopped back down onto his fluffy blankets.

He was just in his room.

There's no need to panic.

~

Yoongi rolled over, tangling his torso in the fluffy blankets, and clicked the home button of his phone, a bright light emitting from it.

5:40am.

He wasn't sure what caused him to wake up so early on a day he didn't have to work, especially when his shifts normally didn't start till 11.

~

The day he had caught Jimin was completely unintentional.

He hadn't meant to open his door at the perfect timing to catch the boy with his glorious messy blonde locks, in a long green and red panda sweater that couldn't have made him look more adorable.

He had been on his way to an interview with sweets and treats who called him back almost instantly after he returned his filled out application. He wasn't sure if it was because he managed to fit the criteria perfectly or if they were just desperate, that they practically hired him on the spot.

~

Yoongi could feel admiration bubble in his stomach after the day the blonde brought him cocoa.

It took him off guard.

After the day they had met face to face for the second time, he thought Jimin hated him.

Which is why it surprised him when he caught the blonde standing feet away from him, hands behind his back and a broken stick under his feet, cursing himself for being so loud.

For the first time after their small rivalry, they actually had a normal conversation.

Well, I guess if you call talking about the weather normal.

Yoongi was captivated by the way the blonde talked. There was just something about it. His voice seemed to flow in the right way like he could coax or bribe anyone into doing anything just by a few simple words.

Well, at least Yoongi.

But In all honesty, he wasn't even sure what half the words coming out of his mouth were. Of course he knew it was something about how wonderful the sight above them was, but he was far too busy observing the breathtaking sight in front of him.

If there one thing that was just as flawless as his arms, it was his thighs.

Oh Yoongi wondered how he could possibly get any gayer as he observed the mans thighs in the tight light blue ripped jeans he wore that day.

He could feel his breath hitch at the sight.

~

Yoongi's thoughts were interrupted by a faint sound coming from outside his door. Yoongi leaned his head closer as if that would somehow help him hear what it was. It sounded like a person's voice, though it was far to light to be someone talking...

Singing.

Yoongi could barely hear it, but his curiosity got the better of him, wanting to hear more of the heavenly voice that reminded him of his mother who seemed to sing every chance she got.

He let his bare feet touch the soft new carpet of his apartment and tiptoe over to the door as if he were too loud the sound would disappear.

He reached his door and took a deep breath, praying with every part of him, hoping that the door wouldn't creak.

With luck on his side, the door opened itself silently, letting the bright lights from the hallway emit into his room. It lightly pushed the dark red umbrella in front of it out of its way, Yoongi completely unfazed by the sight of it.

The voice Yoongi heard a few moments ago was louder now, and far easier to tell it was a males. It was soft but had assertiveness to it that Yoongi couldn't help but melt into.

It only took Yoongi a few seconds to notice the cracked open door across from his room, belonging to the blonde.

That's when Yoongi listened even harder only to figure out that the beautiful captivating voice was coming from inside his room.

That was when it hit him.

It was Jimin's voice.

Now that he listened more everything made sense.

The way he spoke with a sudden passion about the most simple things was the same when he sang. It was soft- so so very soft- but it came out beautifully and smooth like silk.

Yoongi found himself standing there, listening to and captivated by the glorious voice that came from the room across from him.

He wondered how many times in his 24 years of living would he be blown away by the stupidly beautiful blonde.

-

Oml we are reaching 5k way faster than I thought 😅❤

Aha I'm so happy I love you all so much.

Goodbye my loves. See you soon 👋

❤✌