Unaware : 48

since i feel bad that some people thought i updated, I'll make up for it by actually updating ❤

but, youll prolly hate me so, there's no winning on my part 😂☕👀

~

December 17 - Saturday

11:07am.

~

It was moments like this that Jimin was almost grateful he didn't have a car.

Almost.

Though that wasn't the point.

It's not like Jimin could even afford one if he wanted to with his current financial situation. Though it was when he was able to witness the beautiful seneries that buried and lost themselves within the beeping of traffic and chattering between people that he didn't seem to mind.

He liked the sound of the snow crunching beneath his feet with every step he took, his shiny black shoes getting dirtier by the second.

Though he could go without feeling the way his hair flipped up and brushed around from the blowing of the wind.

Jimin had his hands stuffed into his coat pockets, hoping it would keep them warm. Part of him ached to hold hands with Yoongi, wanting nothing more than to see how perfectly unperfect their hands would slot together, the warmth of Yoongi's heating up his. His cheeks warmed up with the thought of walking around with each finger laced through his own, a sign that Min Yoongi who never believed he was worth loving, was something he would prove otherwise.

~

11:08am.

Jimin watched as the snow danced all around him, scattered in each direction as if the sky had captivated them with the most beautiful of melodies. After seconds of being gracefully blown around, they would find their way to the ground, resting atop each other creating layers of soft white.

Jimin snuggled into the collar of his coat as he looked up at the sky, his breath fogging up his view of the gloomy world above, each tinted and shaded blue swirling and mixing into each other. The lighter hues paving way for the sun as if it were only moments away from making a grand entrance.

The small shop was in his line of view now, snow falling lightly on top of the roof and onto the mat in front of the door. He could almost feel the way a sudden burst of warmth swarmed around his body and mixed within his blood every time he stepped through the door.

~

11:09am.

Each prick of the cold that nipped at his cheeks that were now a tinted red was starting to become too much. He wasn't sure if it was the fact that he knew just how warm and lovely the small coffee shop would be once he entered, or because he knew Min Yoongi would be there waiting for him.

He couldn't wait to snuggle into the sweatshirt Yoongi would slowly teasingly take off, his bare arms exposed and inhale the sent. The purpose of why he was actually coming in the first place had been lost within his thoughts, a warm smile plastered to his face as each passing step got him closer and closer.

~

11:10am.

Jimin shifted his hands out of his pockets, finally being exposed to the oh so cold winter air once his steps came to a halt before wrapping his fingers around the icy handle. He didn't like the feeling of having something so uncomfortably cold placed in his hands, his face crunching at the feel, a burning sensation flooding through his hands.