Nighttime : 59

honestly, i wasnt gonna post this yet since I updated twice like,, 2 days ago (check them out or this won't make sense), but why the hell not.

~

December 25 - Sunday (i completely forgot about christmas :(( i may add it in later, but right now were just going to pretend its not christmas in the book 😂🙈)

4:11am.

~

Something in Jimin was still alive.

Something in Jimin was still alone; wanting. He knew it was selfish, yes. 

He already received far more than he should have. He felt as if the universe exceeded the amount of generosity it was entitled to bring upon the blonde haired man despite the heartache it recently gave.

But, something still ached in the same way his heart still tugged for the moon. He wanted more.

It was cold and dark, his midnight thoughts taking over the pitch black room that consumed him. Yes, he was happy. 

But there was something more that pricked at his skin in a way that made the chills that seeped through his window unable to compare.

And as he snuck out of bed, overtired eyes and the patters of footprints against his floor, guilt snuck up his neck and strangled him in regret as he softly tapped on the white-haired man's door.

He knew for a fact he would get no reply, as it was too light of a knock for someone whose sleep was like a religion. He was deep into it as night had taken over and blended into a sickening thick nausa.

And, he was almost grateful for that, because he soon stepped away from the door, relief washing over him in a disgustingly calm way.

He couldn't do it. He couldn't get himself to burden the man who already secretly hid his own problems, anxiety crawling under his skin. He rarely spoke of it, showed or asked for help when he needed it. It was almost non-existent at how much he never acknowledged it, almost to the fact that it slipped Jimin's mind, the man constantly painting on happiness with a thousand different palettes.

But he was aware.

And as he stepped back into his apartment with a small smile plastered to his face that contrasted the ripping at his heart, he was glad Min Yoongi wouldn't have to take this on too.

That he wouldn't have to take Jimin's problem in with his own he buried deep inside. Jimin didn't deserve to want anything more, and only pushing a pointless feeling onto the man would be far crueler than he could handle. He was glad that Yoongi could sleep, the man putting in so much effort that Jimin believed he deserved to sleep until 3pm.

So, he crawled back into bed and looked out at the stars, hoping he would find comfort in them and sleep once this strange feeling evaporated from his body.

Hoping Min Yoongi who was better at hiding it than anyone else, wouldn't notice the heavy bags that tugged under his eyes in the morning, different to those equivalent of not getting sleep.

-

anyone wanna guess whats wrong with Jimin and what sparked it?

if anyone guesses, im going to be muy happy and proud. 💜

also lolllll 6 full chapters left as of right now. i might add more as we get closer, but including the super duper short ones, theres 10.

anyway, hope you guys are doing well and staying healthy <3

good morning ☀or goodnight 🌙

im honetsly so fucking ready for Jin to come in hshfjajdka ❤