Apitome Of Chaos : 55

just a warning, this is a goddamn mess. also, not edited very well.

but Its finally fucking here loves. after 54 chapters of building it up, the one scene youve all been waiting for has come. here is your 150K gift <3

I hope you enjoy it, as i cried writing it.

~

December 19 - Monday

5:28am.

~

Kim Taehyung was a soft hugger in the same way Jeon Jungkook was.

He breathed in every small scent, emotions and feelings swindling and seeping through his bones, taking it in like a drug ever so cautiously as his arms slowly and delicately embraced.

He was calm and collected, as if there wasn't a hurricane slowly erupting beneath him.

But, Jung Hoseok on the other hand,

didn't exactly enjoy that tactic.

~

Park Jimin's laugh burst through the air like an immediate remedy to the tears that painted across and stained down Jeon Jungkooks cheeks. A smile spread across his lips amused that he had finally seen Jungkook cry again.

He's still a messy crier, Jimin thought to himself with a laugh as he noticed the snot that ran from his nose, his whole body heaving. The last time he had seen the boy cry was when they would watch movies together.

Now that he thought about it, those moments were the only time he would see Jungkook cry, the taller brunette too obsessed with keeping up his bad boy persona. He had painted on a permanent mask of "I'm fine" that unknowingly would ruin him in the future.

It had been a while, the sight almost comforting in a way. It was so familiarly right too see him cry again.

"There we go Kookie," Jimin announced laughing, using his sweater paw to wipe away at the boys flushed cheeks and snotty nose. What fun was it seeing Jungkook crying if he couldn't give him shit for it?

"Knew you'd break eventually crybaby. "

"Oh f-fuck off," Jungkook pushed at Jimin's hands, suddenly uninterested in any kind of comfort method he was influencing and resulted in sniffling his nose, hoping to get rid of as much evidence of the occurrence as possible. "You c-cried like four times two days ago."

Jimin laughed again, almost forgetting the sun that peeked out from in between rays of harboring darkness. No. The feeling of hugging taehyung after so very long still pulsed through his body, flowery spring swirling throughout the air in huffed breaths, took up his mind right now. It was nothing compared to the way the sky managed to look at the moment, deep purples fading away as time passed by.

He was so terribly warm, the softness melting his very own heart and heating up his body.

Though he didn't cry this time.

He almost did, but unlike Jungkook, the tears never made it past the pools of his eyelids.

The person who had been there for him throughout the last two years in more ways he felt like he deserved was now in front of him. His advice had always been laced in laughter, helping jimin through the rough times he wasn't sure he'd make it through.

He was far more prepared this time, the suddenly of the situation not catching him off guard like Jungkook and Hoseok had. Though his eyes still glossed up as he whispered overdue thank yous into the air, his arms wrapped around the dirty gray blonde haired man who was no longer separated by a phone screen.