Warm : 60.5

(You guys are gonna love me lmao)

~

December 25 - Sunday

3:46pm.

~

Jimin had reached his apartment with laughs coated in his throat and snow fallen atop his golden locks. He was greeted once again with the unforgotten umbrella, the vibrant red sticking out, a bright yellow note laid on top.

Jimin picked it up, his fingers pressed against the corners as he read the following:

"hope youre warm enough now :)"

Jimin tilted his head, slightly confused, his free hand brushing through and gripping his soft golden locks.

No, Jimin thought as realization slapped him in the face. He couldn't have.

Did he? Jimin questioned, his eyes wide as he fumbled for his keys, the door clicking open.

The first thing Jimin noticed was the intense welcoming smell of sugary coffee, a homelike vibe brushing past him, causing a smile to spread across his face.

The second was intense warmth that flushed onto his cheeks, a feeling he hadn't felt in his own apartment in so very long.

The third thing his eyes met were large, clear, uncracked windows that perfectly captured the sky the way he always craved. His eyes lit up as he noticed they had trapped in the heat that always managed to sneak away from him and did something more than give the visual that there weren't holes in his walls.

-

Kyaa this book is endinggg in 4 full chapterzzz. :((

JIMIN FINALLY HAS FIXED WINDOWS AFTER 60 CHAPTERZ!! 🙈💓🎉

anyway, update pretty soon because i have LOTS of motivation plus i only have a week left of school <3

ALSO, KIM SEOK JIN COMES IN IN THE NEXT CHAPER CAN I GET A HELL YEAH 💜

plus we get more vhope development 👏 and im sooi excited

hope you guys are doing well and staying healthy and happy ☀💕🙃

goodmorning ☀ and goodnight 🌙

❤✌