One, Two, Three : 35

December 9 - Friday

1:47am.

~

Jimin laid in his bed, his thin sun blanket swaddled around him, unable to sleep let alone shut his eyes as sick feeling lingered in his stomach. He wanted to throw up, the significant amount of sadness that took over his body unbearable. Jimin had been caught off guard, his emotions and feelings all over like a hurricane that had no intention of stopping.

The old Jimin wouldn't have worried or cared, shoving the feelings deep down and pushing them away.

The old Jimin.

He liked the sound of that.

The worst part of this all was that it wasn't even his own sadness. The conversation he had with his friend had now become his own weight. He couldn't help but feel sorrowful at how heartbroken his friend really was, his attempt at sleeping turning to no avail.

Jhope had been his everything. Now he had nothing. Not even his best friend, the one he spent all his time with, despite him loving Jhope. Jungkook had been his very first friend when he first transferred to their school.

He stared up at the ceiling, nothing but white as the frost from his windows surrounded him. It was pitch black outside, nothing but glowing street lamps and the crescent moon up for display, faint stars in the background. He held onto the blanket as if it was the only thing he had owned, one of the memories of his best friends at his side.

Taehyung was such a charming person. He did things that made himself look feeble-minded just so someone else wouldn't have to deal with it. He was unique, but intelligent, and deserved every bit of love this world and more could offer. He was a fan of aliens and conspiracies and had a way of proving his points. He was wonderful.

And Jhope had so thought too.

So why did he have to hurt so much?

Jimin tossed his blanket aside, his attempt at getting sleep utterly useless, it landing near the end of the bed until it fell off the side. He let out a heavy sigh, his chest heaving up before he pulled out his phone again.

It had been over nine hours since Jimin made his daring action and hadn't talked to Yoongi since. It wasn't because he didn't desire to or because they were uncomfortable. Well, at least he didn't think so. Yoongi had been at work for the remainder of the day, Jimin not knowing when he got off.

And then there was him having his breakdown about the captivating pleasant kiss he stole from the white-haired man.

Then he had dealt with the heart-wrenching information he learned from his best friend, something he regretted with all if his being, so he hadn't really thought about contacting Yoongi in that span of time.

Though now that he had the opportunity, despite it being super late and the man most likely asleep, he wanted to more than anything. 

He quickly opened his phone and went back to his recents for the second time today, clicking the contact labeled as Umbrella Man.

~

"Can I ask what the fuck you're doing awake blonde?" Jimin heard from the other end after six rings and then the two line connecting. He felt his face heat up, a blush painted across his face as he listened to those words fall from the man's lips.

His voice was cold and raspy, Jimin surprised at just how deep Yoongi's voice could get, unfriendly being an understatement. He sounded tired- exhausted at the least, probably from being woken in the midst of his sleep.