Pain and Pleasure

Nobody's POV

"By the way, everyone is getting a flu shot today. Will offered to do it for free because someone always comes down with the flu and Will doesn't want this one complaining," Hank said pointing an obviously nervous Jay. Everyone gave a small chuckle accept for Jay, he thought about the last time he had gotten a shot. Somehow he ended up passing out in front of his fellow Rangers waking to the sound of gunshots and laughter.

Jay was obviously nervous for the entire day. Erin noticed that his leg was bouncing frantically since Hank told them about the shots. He was also biting his pen and refused to eat. She knew her boyfriend. He was scared.

"Party can start, I'm here!!!" Will announced as he bounced cheerfully up the steps holding a bag with what everyone assumed were the shots. The smile soon faded when Will saw a ghost-like Jay cowering in the corner of the room. Everyone turned around and Jay gave a nervous smile and slight wave brushing the stares off, pretending to be okay. Will grabbed two chairs and placed them beside Kevin's desk. He then proceeded to prepare the first injection. Adam sat down and laughed a bit as Jay perked his head up and watched from a distance.

"Do you need someone to hold your hand little buddy?" Adam teased just as Will plunged the needle into his arm. " Ow, no warning, ruthless, you Halsteads are ruthless." Once again everyone but Jay laughed and Will noticed as he placed a bright pink bandage over the tiny hole.

After everyone but Jay had gotten their shots Will declared that he needed a bathroom break. Walking slowly Jay followed.

"I thought you would have outgrown the fear of needles by now." Will said adjusting his pants and then his belt. He then remembered the fight that Jay used to put up as a child everytime he needed to get a vaccine. Screaming, kicking and there were always tears. He remembered one year it took His mom, dad, and a nurse to hold a twelve-year-old Jay down long enough for the shot. Jay simply shook his pale face and collapsed against the wall his butt hitting the ground with an audible thud. Just then Erin walked into the bathroom squatting next to her boyfriend. "Erin this is the men's room." Will said as he shifted away from her.

"Will I've seen him naked, relax," Erin said as she grabbed Jay's hand and kissed it gently. " Get up, I will hold your hand. Maybe if your good you can even have a treat later." Erin told Jay as she raised her eyebrow suggestively. When the smile she loved so much creped back onto his face she knew he got the message.

"Gross" Will washed his hands and went back to the chair. Jay also sat down next him carefully lifting his long sleeve shirt not quite high enough. "It's going to be easier for me if you just take your shirt off. Suck it up and let's go." With this Jay took off his shirt receiving whistles from his male coworkers. Erin glared at them telling them with her eyes that one more word and she'd have their heads. She walked over to a now shirtless and breathless Jay and took his hand in hers still glaring at the boys to shut up about it.

"You scared of needles Halstead?" Asked a curious Al, receiving one of Erin's famous I'm going to kill you glares. Jay just closed his eyes and squeezed Erin's hand. She could feel his strong, rapid pulse beneath her small hands. Will wiped Jay's arm clean with the antiseptic and noticed how quickly he was breathing. The rest of the team watched in silence expecting him to pass out and ready to catch him when he did.

"You ready?" asked a now nervous Will taking the cap of the needle. Jay opened his eyes for a second looking at the needle before Erin grabbed his face to look at her and nodded at Will. Jay held his breath and closed his eyes as the fear built up. All the fear went away when to the surprise of the team Erin placed her soft lips gently against his quivering ones and kissed him softly. Will took this as his cue and as softly as possible slid the needle into his brother's arm. Jay held his breath once more until Erin straddled him and continued gently kissing him. He felt a small burn and then heard a click. "Done," Will said placing the needle in the sharps container. and a camo bandage on his brothers bleeding arm. "Goodness you two need a room or something? I heard the bullpen's usually free. " With that, they separated and smiled at each other while their coworkers picked their jaws off the floor.

Erin looked directly into Jay's eyes and said, "That wasn't so bad, now was it?"

Let me know what you think and I'm always ready for new ideas so keep them coming!