Intense labor

Erin placed her beautiful daughter back into her boppy and walked quietly back to Jay and their guests.

"So are you ready for another one?" Asked Kim holding her sleeping son to her chest.

"No way, labor was bad enough I'm not doing that again for a long time." Erin explained while grabbing Jay's empty hand. 

"Come on it couldn't be that bad. I mean people have children all the time if it hurt that much there wouldn't be so many babies." Responded Jay regretting it as soon as it fell out of his lips. Kin and Erin both had mischievous smiles plastered on their faces. They would show him what real labor felt like.

*Two weeks later

"So after that little conversation two weeks ago I decided that the men needed to experience some labor don't  you think Kim?"

"Oh, absolutely" she answered. With an excited look on her face Erin held up a box with the words 'labor simulator' after looking at the box for a moment the entire team laughed except for Jay who was wondering why this machine even existed.

"Since this one" Erin stated pointing at Jay, "decided that labor, quote 'couldn't be that bad' we decided that it was in his best interest to teach all of you how bad it really does hurt."

Erin opened the box laughing as she did because Jay was obviously nervous. He took a deep breath as Erin lifted off his dark gray shirt. She began placing sticky pads all over his chiselled abs.

"Okay, ready handsome." She said turning the machine on. Jay let out painful breaths as the electricity raged through his back and abs causing one single tear to slide down his face.

"Okay, okay, I get it. STOP," he screamed begging for Erin's mercy. She turned the machine off and looked straight into his eyes, "I'm sorry. You handled labor way better then I did and yours lasted for hours. We don't have to have another baby if you don't want to do it again. I get it now that hurt like hell."

"Well it's already to late for that." She told him giving him and the rest of the team which up to this point were all laughing at him a confused look on their faces. "You're going to have to get ready for a broken hand because I'm pregnant, guys I'm pregnant." With that final statement the team burst into a fit of congratulations. Erin pulled Jay towards her and placed her soft lips on his as he took in the new information.

He was having another baby. They where going to have another baby.

So this just popped into my head it's just a one shot so the rest of these will have nothing to do with this story I just thought this would be a cute way to tell Jay that Erin was pregnant. Hope you liked it and leave a comment I love to hear what you think.😘😘😘