Where it hurts

Jay and Hank were chasing a prostitute down an ally trying to get information on a pimp that was Murdered the day before. Erin and Antonio were on their heals as they continued the chase.

Eventually the team got the woman into an ally . She was cornered and not going down without a fight. Jay slowly approached her slowly cocking his gun and reaching out to grab her hand. The woman was jumpy obviously on some sort of drug. The touch of Jay's hand was enough to draw her out of the drug fuelled haze  as her foot landed right between Jay's legs, causing him to fall to the ground.

"Are you okay?" Asked Erin squatting down to Jay's grounded position. He failed to respond and simply groaned holding his manhood protectively. All Erin could do was rub his back and hope that that was enough. She could feel the sweat beginning to collect against his body as he rolled in pain.

"Maybe give him a minute," said Hank wincing at the thought of how much pain his poor detective must have been in. "That shit hurts like hell give him a sec to catch his breath."

The whole team went to their cars leaving just Erin, Hank and Jay at the crime scene. After a couple minutes Jay finally caught his breath and stood up, walking awkwardly back to the car.

"I'll get you some ice, just go sit in the locker room and I'll be there in a sec," explained Erin giving Jay a reassuring smile.

"What's wrong with you chuckles?" Asked Sargent platt while looking at Jay with a curious face.

"He got kicked where it hurts," responded Erin. 

After a couple minutes Erin entered the locker room with the ice to find a shirtless Jay sitting with a pained expression on his face. She smiled and gently placed the bag between his legs earning herself a wince.

"Sorry." A smile crept onto Erin's face. "When we get home I promise I will kiss it all better."