Crash part 4

"Erin open your eyes for me," pleaded Will as he rubbed his knuckles firmly up and down her chest. Her eyes still clouded from her unconscious state slipped open giving hope to the two men beside her.

"Ow," was all she managed to to say as her eyes opened fully causing a pained expression to appear onto her face. Will have a quick once over checking her entire body up and down. He realized that Erin was fine.

"Is she okay?" Asked a worried Jay while his brother finished up his exam.

"Yeah she's fine probably just the stress. Erin what hurts?" He asked still abbot concerned.

"M..y sto...Ma...ch" she whispered as Will tugged up her shirt revealing a black and blue bruise covering her lower stomach and across her chest.

"The seatbelt caused internal bleeding it should stop on its own. Erin you're going to be fine just stay awake for me." The words exited his mouth as the faint sound of a helicopter approached, Will dashed for the flare gun and pulled the trigger in a matter of seconds. The helicopters buzz filled the thick Wisconsin air slower getting closer to the crash site. Luckily it was a medivac chopper and the team of men were able to get the three out of there predicament and to the nearest hospital. Erin and Jay were rushed into surgery to fix their broken bones and bleeding as well as Jay's collapsed lung while Will went to the ER to fix him minor injuries.

After a week in the hospital Erin and Will were fine and Jay was transferred to Chicago med. now the only challenge was keeping him in the hospital. Good luck to Erin and Will with that.