"Your daughter calls me daddy too."

Song: "Mine" by Bazzi

❄️❄️❄️

Part 2 of "Jughead Jones, you are one hell of a temptation"

❄️❄️❄️

Trigger Warning: Mild Sexual Content Ahead.

❄️❄️❄️

|| B. COOPER||

I didn't mean to look his way.

I didn't mean to stare a little bit too long.

I didn't mean to exchange words with him.

I didn't mean to kiss him in the dark and forgotten janitor's closet that continued to haunt me even up to this very moment.

I never meant to be curious.

I never meant to get interested in the dark, brooding, and mysterious aura he had around him, the aura of a bad seed that has invited me in.

But you know, if I was given a chance to turn back time, I wouldn't change a thing.

❄️❄️❄️

Three days after RHS's brightest started tutoring SHS's delinquents...

I let out a soft gasp as I felt my back collide with the cold white-tiled wall.

Here I was, Betty Cooper, sitting on top of the sink in one of the bathrooms in Southside High with my legs spread and Jughead Jones standing in between them, body pressed against mine.

I surrendered to his touch and tilted my head back, his lips leaving mine as they started pressing kisses along my neck and down to my collarbone, cupping my jawline softly, tilting my head upwards so more of my neck was exposed. My hands were on his chest, feeling his lean and muscular body through his shirt. His Southside Serpents jacket was on the floor, dropped when I tore it off of his body the second he locked the door.

"Are you sure we won't get caught?"I asked, closing my eyes as I let the pleasure take over me, and I could feel Jughead chuckle softly at my question. He pulled away for a moment, staring into my eyes as he grazed his thumb gently over my skin. "Baby, this isn't the first time we've done this."

"I know. And this feels great and all, but you haven't answered my question."I replied, struggling to keep a firm look on my face. It took every ounce of my strength to withdraw myself from going back to just kissing him, my hands tangling in his perfect ink-black hair. Jughead let out a sigh and shifted his weight on his feet, gazing into my eyes.

"We're not gonna get caught, okay?"He said, placing a peck on my lips. "I promise."His lips were back on mine as soon as he finished speaking, moving perfectly with my lips as he took control of the kiss. What was once supposed to be just a casual, civilized meet-up between the two of us before he heads into class turned out to be an intense make-out session that I wasn't even prepared for.

"You are going to be the death of me, Betty Cooper."He muttered below his breath, pulling away from me, his forehead resting on mine. I kept my eyes closed, smiling slightly. "Is that a good thing? Or a bad thing?"As soon as I asked, he gave me an answer. "Good thing."Jughead replied. "You're so fúcking precious when you smile."