COMING SOON! (MORE FICS)

I have so many ideas for Riverdale fanfictions right now!

❄️❄️❄️

Southside // BUGHEAD

hiding their romance wasn't the easiest thing to do.

betty cooper and jughead jones have been dating on the down-low for nearly a year, keeping their romance to themselves. sneaking kisses when no one was looking, brushing their hands to feel each other's warmth when no one was paying attention, climbing up to each other's bedrooms late at night and reenact their love while chanting their declarations of love for each other.

they were very careful not to leave hints of their relationship out in the open, making sure that nothing would jeopardize their birthright to the serpent throne. being the southside prince and princess, their parents, currently the southside king and queen, expected a lot from them, most especially betty's mother, who made sure that though her family are stained with serpent blood, her youngest daughter would be the epitome of "prim and proper". alice cooper wanted nothing less than perfection from her dearest. daughter.

betty may have broken a dozen or maybe more of her mother's rules, but it's not like southside's very own star-crossed lovers can keep their feelings to their individual selves.

betty and jughead are far different from each other, but that is exactly what makes them perfect for each other.

they're like puzzle pieces, they fit together perfect even though it's a different shape.

they complete each other. he needs her, and she needs him.

no one will understand how she brings calm to his storm, seeing the perfection in his flaws as he saw the flaws in her perfection.

they were perfect for each other, soulmates, to say the least.

but everyone knows that everything that happens in the southside is, at some point, bound to go south.

Thantophobia // BUGHEAD

thantophobia (n.)

1) the fear of losing the person you love

...

In which Betty Cooper is afraid to lose Jughead Jones.

PHILOPHOBIA // CHONI

philophobia (n.)

1) the fear of commitment 2) fear of falling in love

...

In which Cheryl Blossom avoids the commitment that comes with falling in love with Toni Topaz.

ATELOPHOBIA // VARCHIE

atelophobia (n.)

1) the fear of imperfection 2) fear of not being good enough

...

In which Archie Andrews feels that he's not good enough for Veronica Lodge.

❄️❄️❄️

Those fanfictions above are basically just waiting in my drafts.

I'm planning on finishing my current books before publishing these, so that I don't have to cram everything all at once. That way, I can actually finish them.

I also have three more books I'd really love to publish, however I haven't planned them out in my head that much yet.

❄️❄️❄️

The Sad Breakfast Club // BUGHEAD + VARCHIE + KEVIN

Riverdale x The Breakfast Club

Do I really need to say more? Just kidding!

I don't have a solid description yet, but it's gonna be heavily influenced by one of my favorite movies of all time.

(NO TITLE YET) // BUGHEAD

A slow burn Bughead AU wherein they are roommates.

I repeat, SLOW BURN.

I don't think it's going to be more than twenty chapters, though.

(NO TITLE YET) // BUGHEAD

I swear, you won't see this kind of AU idea anywhere else...I think.

A "forbidden romance" Bughead AU wherein Betty is the daughter of Athena and Jughead is the son of Hades.

KAPOW!!!!!!!

❄️❄️❄️

What do you guys think?