"It's a different kind of pleasure."

Song: "Laughing on the Outside" by Bernadette Carrol

❄❄❄

|| THIRD PERSON ||

"Why do you kill?"

Jughead Jones and Betty Cooper were seated quietly in his truck, the moon so bright and casted a shadow over them. Their fingers were laced together, hands linked as they stared at the movie playing on the screen of the Twilight Drive-In. The movie was about some kind of serial killer. Both of them kept their eyes to the screen.

The first time Jughead killed someone, he ran to Betty and held her close to him and told her everything that happened. "I killed a man, Juliet."Jughead whispered to her then, their limbs tangled together within the sheets of Betty's bed. That night, Betty said nothing and held onto him tighter, leaning up to place a kiss on his lips before she drifted off to sleep.

And it happened again. Jughead killed another man, and Betty did the same. And then another, and another, and another.

Betty did the same.

Jughead was already expecting her question. He was surprised that it's taken her a while, five murders, to be exact, for her to ask him that question. Why does Jughead kill?

Maybe it was the aesthetic of blood splattered across a white carpet.

Maybe it was the contrast of a disfigured body laid down against the polished marble tiles.

Maybe it was the stillness and silence of the night as he crept into his victim's room to perform another murder.

Aesthetics.

"For pleasure, Betty."Jughead simply replied, and this time Betty turned her head to face him, him staring straight ahead.

"I can give you pleasure."There was no denying that Betty was a goddess in bed. They've done it more times than they care to admit, and Jughead loves it whenever they do, the pleasure she gives him and the pleasure he gives her in return.

But it was different.

"It's a different kind of pleasure."He replied, bringing her hand up to his lips, now facing her, and bent down to place a gentle kiss on her knuckles. Betty watched him and smiled, nodding her head.

"Would you kill for me?"

Jughead stared into Betty's eyes. A vast ocean of cerulean blue that he would gladly drown himself in any day. He would do anything for her, he promised her that. "Anything for my sweet Betty."He had whispered into her ear. There were no limitations to what he would do for her.

Even if it meant tainting his soul even more so that hers would remain pure.

His sweet, pure and beautiful Betty.

"Yes, if that's what you want."He answered with a slow nod. Betty smiled and leaned forward, theirs foreheads pressing together. Jughead closed his eyes, taking in her vanilla scent, letting it fill his senses. They could feel each other's breathing on their lips. "Give me a name."Jughead whispered. Betty smirked, not needing to think because she has made up her mind already.

"Archie Andrews."