Kim Jisoo

"Who were you talking with unnie?" asked Jennie trying to see the person Jisoo was chatting with.

"Oh just a funny man, Jennie. He's so into fashion like you. You should talk with him", said Jisoo, smiling.

"Ooooh, is that a smile I see? Unnie! Do you like him?"

"Jenniieee, I love talking with people. I'm going to be a dentist, you know. I need to have good social skills," whined Jisoo adorablely. Jennie smiled and pinched her cheeks.

"Aigoo, of course my cutie Jichu. Now, go try these dresses that I picked for you"

"What?! I thought you already forgot about this!"

"Ckckck Unnie you underestimates me. There's no way that I'll forget to buy you cute sexy dresses"

"I don't even have time to wear them Jendeukkk"

"Nope, not hearing anything right now. There's the dressing room, now go!"

Jisoo just pouted and reluctantly go there to try the dresses that Jennie choosed for her.

After a decade, they finally got out the store. Jennie decided that the red maxi dress that wrapped Jisoo's body perfectly is the one for Jisoo. Jisoo nearly died when she saw the total amount of purchase. Jennie insisted her to take the dress, or their friendship would end right now. She gave Jisoo no choice but to accept it.

"Unnie, wait a minute. I'm going to the washroom. Let's eat after this"

"Ok, I'll wait here Jennie"

Jennie then hurriedly goes to the direction where the washroom is. Jisoo leaned back at the wall behind her as she watched people passing by in front her. Fortunately, Jennie didn't buy many things, so she only had three shopping bags to watch.

When Jisoo was off guard, suddenly there's a thief who grabbed her bag and immediately run fast. Jisoo, so surprised, barely say anything before she finally realized what had just happened and began to shout and ran after him carrying all of Jennie's shopping bags with her.

"Yah?! You thief!!! Give my bag back you ass!! There's no money in there dummy!!", shouted Jisoo not even caring about the people around her. It annoyed her that people see her getting robbed but nobody's taking any move to help her.

"YAHH!!" she screamed loudly as the thief is starting to get far from her.

Suddenly a very tall man run to the thief and kicked his back. The thief falled down and that man grabbed her bag and walked toward her. The thief scrambled to got up and ran away. Jisoo herself have already stop, gasping for breath. She's always been bad in sports since highschool. When the man is already near, Jisoo got a clearer view of his face. He is really good-looking. No, scratch that, he's deadly handsome. His jawline is so sharp that Jisoo wants to find out if it hurts to touch it. He have sharp eyes and soft pink lips. Not to mention, he's ridiculously tall. Jisoo just gaped at him. Why is that she always meet handsome people?

"Is this yours?" he asked holding out her bag. His voice sounded so good to hear.

"Yes! Thank you so much!" Jisoo grabbed her bag and bow to him deeply several times.

"No problem" he answered. When Jisoo look up to see his face (Yes he's that tall), he seemed indifferent. When a few middle schoolers beside her keeps pointing at him and giggling, he throwed them an annoyed look. Jisoo smiled widely.

"Thank you once again! Let me treat you something!"

The man seemed surprise but he doesn't really shows it. When he began to decline, Jisoo cut him off