Anguish

Playlist:

Jo gak – Loveholic

Hello Goodbye- Hyorin

Might not know- Jewelry

Adult- Sondia

If you- Bigbang

xxx

The ride back home was full of cries.

Minseok tried to contain his emotions and ordered everyone to get inside the car. He must be stronger than the rest of them because he's the oldest and their leader. Yixing was still crying when Kyungsoo forced him to sit inside the car. Kyungsoo must've decided to man up and take care of his hysterical hyung first.

Minseok didn't blamed Yixing's reaction, those three connected with Yixing the most, the four of them all came from China. The explosion sound was so loud that Minseok's convinced the police would be here in any minute. They have to go now or they're going to be questioned by the police. And Minseok's not in the mood to be interrogated. His heart is broken into pieces and Minseok wondered how could he walk away from this place, leaving Luhan, Kris, and Tao.

Junmyeon insisted they should stay to search for them, but the fire was so big it devoured the warehouse within minutes. They watched helplessly as the sound of the sirens became increasingly close. Minseok shouted they should get out although his heart is so heavy with sadness.

Each of them turned their head to face the warehouse from their positions in the car. Minseok watched from the rearview mirror at the sight of the building lit with blazing flames become smaller as they get farther away. It becames a small dot and disappeared from their sight. Junmyeon is holding Jisoo in his lap as he cried into her hair. Minseok is almost jealous of Jisoo who's still unconscious because he want to run away from all this. He wanted to curl up and never wake up to this nightmare. Kyungsoo stayed quiet as he look outside the window. Yixing couldn't stop crying, his eyes became swollen red.

Few hours ago they were still laughing together, never knowing it would be their last time together. Minseok gripped the steering wheel harder, holding back his tears.

He glanced to the passenger side beside him where Luhan always sat and unconsciously one tear fell.

Kris who always helped him with all their bills and documents since they made it out of the orphanage.

And Tao, oh Tao. He was still so young. He didn't deserved this, they didn't deserved to die like this.

They were supposed to grow old and die peacefully, enjoying life.

He still remembered the first time he saw each of them.

Minseok wondered if Exo would still be same after this.

He can't even think about their younger brothers reaction.

Minseok closed his eyes for a moment, bracing himself for more heartbreaks to come.

xxx

Baekhyun waited anxiously in the porch for his brothers and Jisoo to come home. Chanyeol stood as he crossed his arms across his chest. Sehun, Jongin, and Jongdae are sitting right next to him with gloomy faces. The last message he got is from Yixing telling that they've arrived at the place where RM told them to do the deal. After that, there's no communication.

Nothing.

Not even a simple message.

And it was hours ago.

Baekhyun had a bad feeling about this.

Why didn't they call to assured Jisoo's already in their arms.