Kim Jisoo

If there's one thing that Jisoo love more than food and sleep, it's games. If she have enough spare time from all her lab work, assignments, and lectures, she'd either use it for sleep or playing games. She mostly like to play games at her phone because she doesn't have enough money to buy Nintendo or Playstation. Or she'd play at an arcade. She especially love playing racing games at the arcades.

Today she was accompanied with Lisa and Bambam, Lisa's boyfriend for 3 years. The three of them were that one group who always met to play at arcades. Their other friends didn't like playing games that much. Well, actually Lisa didn't like playing games that much too, but Bambam is a huge gamelover. So as a supportive girlfriend, she always accompanied Bambam when he go out to play games with Jisoo.

"I have to watch him, unnie. He's too handsome for his own good" squealed Lisa when Jisoo asked her why's she even here if she hate games.

They're a cute couple, thought Jisoo. Lisa first met Bambam when she was 5 years old in Thailand. Their mothers were best friends so they knew each other since childhood. Lisa wanted to get in a University in Korea so Bambam follow her to Korea so they wouldn't be apart. Such a sweet story.

"Unnie, Bambam saw a new videogame over there so we'll go to check it out" pointed Lisa as she hold hands with Bambam. Bambam smiled at Jisoo.

"Noona, go and have fun. We'll meet here at what? Two hours more?" asked Bambam.

"Two hours? Bambam, you've underestimated me. Three hours!" gasped Jisoo.

Bambam laughed as he held Lisa's hand tighter.

"Deal Noona. Come on Lisa, I'll teach you the beauty of games" said Bambam as he drag Lisa over there. Lisa rolled her eyes because she've already heard that sentence a thousand times before.

Lisa turned to Jisoo one last time as she was being drag over.

"Byee Unnieee!"

---

Jisoo was so furious as she played Street Fighter. She'd died a few times and she won't go before she won this thing. Jisoo hate losing. She huffed and blew her hair from her forehead. Damn it!

"Yah, you suck at playing this game", a voice suddenly distracting Jisoo from her game and she'd died again.

Furious, she turn around to face that damn intruder. And get breathless from the sight. He's not that tall and look older than her. But his face look so damn handsome with strong jawlines. His brown eyes twinkled with mischief as he stare at her. He smiled mockingly at her but Jisoo's too distracted with his beautiful dimples that showed when he smiled.

When Jisoo realized that he'd just insulted her, she snap out from her dazing and glared at him. She hate that his attractiveness is distracting her.

"Yah, did you just insult me?"

"Well, I think I just say a fact. You suck"

"Excuse me?" said Jisoo, not believing that this stranger just straight out insulted her without a care.

"Not only you suck at playing games but you're deaf too. What else should I know?"

"Excuse me you.. you.. you camel! I did not come here to hear your insults!" fumed Jisoo, furious that her safe haven become a hell with this impolite men.

"Camel? Please, I'm more handsome than that."

Jisoo gaped at him. What the hell is wrong with him?

"Ugh whatever. Leave me alone" said Jisoo as she turned to play other games. She didn't want to waste her precious gaming time with this brute.

She spotted Dance Dance Revolution and decided to play the rythme game. She'll just dance to forget that insufferable man. Jisoo inserted the coin and started to dance. She laughs as she dance following the rythme.