Radiance

Guyss before reading this chapter, check the previous one first, OK? It's a double update !!! I decided to post this today because Monday I'll start work again and I'm afraid I won't have time huhu

Playlist:

Yuki no Hana- Jisoo Cover

Through the night- IU

Forever young- BLACKPINK

xxx

It've been exactly 3 weeks since that night.

Baekhyun can't even taste food because he felt so dead. He knew he had dark circles all over his eyes. The others look the same too.

He wondered what would Tao say about it.

And Baekhyun wondered when will this pain ease away.

He appreciate how Jisoo tried to be with them every minute and time to comfort them. His brothers and him know that she still cry in her shower everynight.

But they respect her need to be strong for them. And Baekhyun love her more for that.

It's a quiet night as usual since that night. Nobody is feeling the urge to talk. Jisoo's fussing over everyone and keep adding food to their plates, telling them to eat more. Baekhyun wanted to tell her, she's the one who need it more because she's getting slimmer but he held back his words.

Baekhyun preferred to call it 'that night'. The night when they lost their important ones. Baekhyun didn't even care about the other BTS members fate, fuck them.

He was deciding whether he should escape from this gloomy atmosphere or not when the bell rings.

Every Exo member tenses.

Jisoo looked confused.

No one ever visited their home.

It's a private lot and their house is kept in a secret for good.

They look at each other, trying to guess who has come to visit.

"Baby, did you invite your friends?", asked Yixing gently. He know that Jisoo need her bestfriends to soothe her but she insisted to not tell them.

"W-what? No, oppa. I promised you I never tell anyone about this house", answered Jisoo, confused.

EXO tensed at her words.

"Get your guns, boys", said Minseok to the others. They all stand up from the table and raced upstairs.

"W-what? What is happening?", asked Jisoo fearfully.

"Jisoo, baby. Stay here. If anything went wrong, you should escape from the back door and run through the little forest behind. We kept our secret Jeep there for times like this. Here's the key.", said Minseok quickly.

"No, I won't leave you! I refuse to lose one of you again.", answered Jisoo.

"Jisoo.. Please listen to me, baby. Do what I say, I promise you won't lose anyone.", said Minseok, grabbing Jisoo's shoulders.

Jisoo eyes watered as she nodded. Minseok leaned in for a quick hard kiss, biting her lips, before letting her go.

He ran over to the kitchen counter and takes his favourite revolver before joining his brothers at the front door.

Jisoo watched him go, still clutching the car keys in her hands.

'God, please.. Please keep them safe for me'

xxx

Minseok reached his other brothers standing around the living room, putting his gun inside his jacket to hide it.