Interbellum

Playlist:

Stuck with U- Ariana Grande x Justin Bieber

Sour Candy- Lady Gaga x BLACKPINK

Boyfriend – Ariana Grande x Social House

P*ssy Fairy- Jhene Aiko

What do I do- Jisun (Boys Before Flowers OST)

Warning: smutt contentt

xxx

The rest of the vacation passes by quickly, and before Jisoo knew it, her classes in university are starting.

The vacation she spend with her boyfriends were her best time. They really spoil her rotten until Jisoo couldn't take it anymore. She didn't forget to take time to call her best friends, eventhough they were apart in different countries. Jennie, Chaeyoung, and Lisa had already came back though, because school is starting.

Jisoo had fun with each of her boys.

Each of them take turns teaching her how to drive in her birthday car (Jisoo insisted that she will borrow the car, it's not really hers).

She spend time with Kyungsoo oppa, trying on new recipes for dinner.

She spend time with Jongdae oppa on games, trying to beat him silly.

She spend time in silence with Kris oppa, sitting on his lap while both of them read books.

She spend time with Yixing oppa in his clinic, learning about new things.

She spend time with Tao oppa in clothes stores (Tao oppa insisted that she need new outfits when school start eventhough her closet is so full with clothes).

She spend time with Baekhyun oppa, goofing around trying new street foods that Baekhyun never tried before.

She spend time with Chanyeol oppa in amusement parks, Chanyeol oppa promised to try with her every amusement rides that exists.

She spend time with Luhan oppa in soft, comfortable cuddles, watching romantic comedy movies.

She spend time with Sehun oppa walking Dalgom outside, talking about everything.

She spend time with Jongin oppa, learning to dance slowly. He never lose patience in teaching her.

She spend time with Minseok oppa on quiet afternoons, drinking coffee and linking their fingers together. She love to see his watchful gaze all over her.

She spend time with Junmyeon oppa, visiting old vintage music stores, listening to old classic songs as they smile at each other.

Every moment was precious, she learned little things more and more about them.

She love each one of them in their own ways from the bottom of her heart.

Eventhough what Minseok oppa told her before still make her curious. What secret do they all have?

Her thoughts are scattered when Jongdae oppa suddenly appeared in front of her, grinning evilly.

"Yah oppa! Don't scare me like that!"

"You look so cute though, baby.", laughed Jongdae.

Jisoo smiled at his laugh, forgetting her anger. He looks so handsome being this happy and cheeky.

Her cheeky devious boy.

Her other boyfriends are all out doing their own business, so it's just her and Jongdae oppa chilling in the house.