Bliss

Hi guys! Sorry it took so long to post a new chapter but I've been so busy with my studies, so here I am now! ;D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sehun watched as Jisoo ran outside. His feelings explode, concern, rage, and lost. He didn't really know what he felt right now. Sehun was going to follow her but Minseok hyung grabbed his arm, stopping him.

"Hyung, What are you doing?", asked Sehun, feeling restless because Jisoo just dissapeared.

"Sehun, let her calm down first. She's just overwhelmed", said Minseok hyung calmly.

"Chanyeol would talk to her. I know. He's outside", added Junmyeon hyung.

"Don't hope for anything. She might be gone before Chanyeol saw her", said Baekhyun hyung bitterly.

"Don't say bad things, Baekhyun", whispered Kris hyung but it sound loud in the quiet room.

Sehun let out a sigh and sit back at the couch. His other brothers were quiet, not saying anything. Luhan hyung look heartbroken. Sehun didn't blame him. He, himself felt lost. He had never felt like this to any girl before. At first, Sehun thought that Jisoo is just a pretty girl. No big deal, he saw many beautiful girls before. But as he spend time with her at the library where they all have study sessions, he watched as she become something much more.

She's silly.

She's weird.

She do things that make no sense.

Like balancing a water bottle at her shoulder. Who the hell do that?

But Sehun love her more for all those things.

He could imagined being on a date with her. He could imagined kissing those cute dimples. He could imagined wrapping his arms all over her soft body and pulling her so, so close.

He never imagined sharing her with his brothers.

He thought he'd be jealous but watching all his brother looking happy was so worth it.

He love all of them so, so dearly. Sehun know that it's sappy, but it is the truth.

Jisoo completed them.

If anybody asked him, was it worth the trouble sharing Jisoo with his brothers, he'd answer yes.

She's worth it.

She's Exo's world now.

The sound of the front door opening broke his thoughts. All of his brothers become tense, meaning they must have hear it too. Minseok and Luhan hyung seem breathless, waiting. Tao and Kris hyung stand, feeling so tense. Baekhyun closed his eyes. Junmyeon hyung look like he might cry in a second. Jongdae and Yixing hyung become so, so quiet. Sehun saw from the corner of his eyes how Jongin reached Kyungsoo hyung hands and grip it tightly. Those two had always been close.

Sehun watched the doorway so intensely that his eyes might fall off in any secound.

The sound of footsteps make Sehun close to hyperventilating. He'd never felt this nervous before in his life.

When Chanyeol hyung showed up, Sehun felt like crying.

He was ready to ran up to his room and punch something when Jisoo's sweet face pop up behind Chanyeol hyung, smiling nervously.

Sehun stayed stunned when all his brothers around him shot up from their seats and went to her.

Sehun watched as Minseok hyung hug her so tightly as he whispered many thank you's.