Proclivity

Hey guys!! I knoww it's been a long time lol, I'm still alive. Anyways, here's the new chapter! Sorry if there's any grammer mistakes or typos! Love y'all XD

Jisoo close her eyes and rest her head against the table in the campus library. She sat at the very back of the library where there's literally no people around. Sehun and Jongin oppa often joined her there, because no one would see them. Jisoo's waiting for Jongin oppa to take her to work because Sehun oppa have a group assignment. Sehun oppa felt so lazy to go but Jisoo insisted him to go for good marks.

She's so fed up with assignments, lecturers, and lab work. Don't be wrong, Jisoo love dentistry. She love learning about the anatomy of a tooth. She love exploring about how an abscess could be from a simple toothache. How to restore a teeth with many type of restorations, either composite or amalgam. It's just that, sometimes a girl need a break from all this piling assignments. Her oral medicine assignment is due next week. And wait! She forgot about her public health work about making a poster for oral health instructions and dental health educations.

Ugh.

Kill me now.

Jisoo slam her head to the table. As she slam her head once again, something stop her head, or rather, a hand.

Jisoo looked up to see one of her boyfriend, Kim Jongin, watching her with one raised eyebrow. She hated how hot he look from doing a simple thing.

"What's wrong, baby girl?"

"Ugh"

Jisoo slam her head against the table, this time slamming into Jongin oppa's hand.

Jisoo could hear Jongin oppa chuckling over her head. She kept her face down, too tired to say something. Jongin oppa sat down beside her, still keeping his hand against her face. Not long after that, his other hand stroke her hair gently, making Jisoo sleepy.

"Come on, tell oppa. Maybe I can help", he said.

Jisoo turned her face to look at Jongin oppa, still laying over Jongin oppa's hand. Jongin oppa shot her an exasperated look, pinching her cheeks.

"Why do you look so cute, huh? Why? Why?"

"Oppaa, Ow! It hurts!", said Jisoo, swatting Jongin oppa's hand away.

"Then tell oppa what's wrong."

"Nothing. Just too many assignments. And I have to make a poster! I suck at designing things with a computer!"

"Hey! I could do that! I'm in Arts so I know how to make poster and things. Just do it with Corel or Adobe Photoshop"

"Really? Teach me oppa!", said Jisoo excitedly, sitting straight in her seat.

Jongin oppa opened his laptop as he chuckled and pinch her cheeks again.

"Aigo! Look at that!"

"Oppa, your fangirls would be so confused because you're not as cool as they think you are"

"Fuck all those fangirls, they don't know the real me. But here's a real question, Are you my fangirl?", he smirked.

Jisoo smiled as she pretended to think.

"Hm, let me see? No!", joked Jisoo.

"What is that? No? Then you don't want me to help you, I guess", said Jongin oppa, closing his laptop.

"Nooo.. I'm your fangirl! Your number one fangirl!", said Jisoo holding Jongin oppa's hand to stop him from closing his laptop.

"Number one? I like that", said Jongin oppa huskily as he watched her closely.