Epilogue I

Playlist:

Because of you- Kim Ez

Say Yes- Loco, Punch

Warning: smut contentt

xxx

6 months later..

Jisoo stared at herself at the mirror in her room.

She'd waken up that morning beside Junmyeon oppa and suddenly felt the need to look at herself. She didn't know why, but she's a bit a weird like that. She'd did some weird things in her life.

It'd been six months since that terrible night. She still feel so grateful that God gave her boys back to her. She isn't ready to let them go that quickly.

She blowed her cheeks to look like a fish. Than she make kissy face, scrunching her face. Than she let her tongue out, examining the color. It suddenly became an intraoral examination, chuckled Jisoo.

She still look the same. She slapped her cheeks to make it bit a red because her skin seem a bit pale. It is still early, the house is still quiet.

She was just examining her pupils to see if her eye color had change, because how cool would it be, if her eyes became blue. Although she love purple better.

A chuckle scattered her weird thoughts and Jisoo turned to see Junmyeon oppa had already waken up. He was sitting and leaning against the headboard, watching her.

"You always look beautiful. Don't worry"

Jisoo blushed at his words. He was always the one with the most sweet words among her boyfriends.

"Oppa! I'm not worrying about that! Beautiful or not you all are always gonna love me, right?"

Junmyeon smiled back at her, answering with a happy yes. Junmyeon beckoned her to came back to the bed, saying it's so early and what the hell is she doing in front of the mirror this early.

Jisoo laughed at him as she run to jumped at the bed. She just felt so happy because they told her they've let go of their illegal activities. Minseok oppa told her that they've let RM take care of it. She gifted each of them a sweet kiss and a promise to make them their favorite dishes.

Junmyeon laughed at her excited laugh eventhough he's still so sleepy. He got in bed late last night because of his sudden meeting in his company. His eyes widened when Jisoo crawled to him with a wicked smirk.

"Hey, what are you doing?", asked Junmyeon nervously as she crawled closer.

"I'm going to make you happy.", answered Jisoo as she settled at his body, her hands reaching to caress his stomach.

Junmyeon gulped nervously, never seeing Jisoo this confident before. It must be because his brothers influence her. He know some of them are kinky.

"You don't have to do this to make me happy, darling", stuttered Junmyeon, when she began to kiss his stomach gently and her hands reached his pajama pants.

He realized her intention but they've never done this before.

"I know. I want this. I want to taste you. Teach me.", said Jisoo, smiling at him as she pulled his pajamas down. Junmyeon, helpless against her pretty smile, lift up his body to help her push his pants down.

Huffing, she tugged down the item of clothing in question, pausing when they were halfway down his thighs to admire the bulge that was now even more evident, separated from her by only a thin layer of cotton.