Do Kyungsoo

Do Kyungsoo knows cooking since he was still in the orphanage. He loves to cook for the kids, because in the orphanage the food ingredients is not that many, so he tries to cook it as good as possible. Besides cooking helps clearing his mind. He likes to see the faces of his brothers who is happy to eat the results of his cooking. He is not as reliable as a chef, but he thinks his ability is pretty good. So far no one has died because of his cooking.

Kyungsoo lived with his father until he was 7 years old. He remembered being picked up by social workers to live in the orphanage. They assume his father is not worthy of caring for a child because he's always drinking and bringing different women every day home. Kyungsoo was confused at that time not knowing who his mother is. If he asks his father about where his mother is, he always answers do not ask about that damn woman. Because seeing his father like that, Kyungsoo doesn't like women. More precisely, he hates women. The women her father brought always had thick make ups and perfumes. Kyungsoo hates it.

Kyungsoo is a quiet person and doesn't talk much. He prefers to observe people. He prefers to do what makes his brother happy rather than do it with a talk. Speech can not be trusted but deeds can. All of his brothers understand him well and he love them for that. Kyungsoo was 12 years old when he came home from school with Tao and they passed several senior junior high school students who were smoking on the street.

"Yah you boy, what are you looking at ?!", shouted one of them.

Kyungsoo and Tao turned around to face them, startled. One boy with multiple piercings and red-painted hair appeared to be their leader stepping forward while throwing his cigarette at Tao's feet.

"You talking to us?" Tao said nervously. Tao was then the same age as Kyungsoo and just started to learn karate. Kyungsoo just stared at them.

"You fucking blind? There's no other people," said one of his men.

"You, the one with big eyes. What are you looking at huh? You think what we're doing bad? Judging us huh ?! "said his other men, getting angry.

Kyungsoo is confused because he did not mean so. Indeed his eyes since a year ago began to deteriorate, and Suho hyung promised to take him to the ophthalmologist.

"What do you mean? He has bad eyesight, " Tao said, getting angry with their accusations to Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo glanced at Tao, worried he would do something stupid.

"Yah, not only you're blind, you're mute too," said the leader while poking Kyungsoo forehead. His other men started snickering and booing at them.

Seeing that, Tao just snapped and punched the leader. His men immediately turned to beat Tao. Kyungsoo is not willing to see Tao being treated like that and join the fight. It became a big fight, and it was obvious Kyungsoo and Tao lost. They go home with bodies full of bruises and split lips. Baekhyun hyung who opened the door immediately looked shocked and yelled for their other brothers. Minseok hyung hugs them with worriedly.

"What happen?" He asked.

Tao immediately cried and told him about what had just happened. Kris and Luhan hyung looks so angry and demanded them to tell them where those kids are. Minseok hyung tells Lay hyung to treat them, then he, Kris, Luhan, and Chanyeol hyung stand up and get ready to leave.

"Where are you going?" Tao asked while sniffling.

"They're going to kick some ass, Tao " answers Jongdae hyung cackling.

"Nobody mess with Exo, especially bad mouthing our cute brothers," add Baekhyun hyung smiling. Suho hyung smiles, although he is the one who disagrees with such ways, he does not say anything to stop them from going.

"Kyungsoo, you have to say things like this to hyung. If anyone bothered you, say it to hyung, "said Suho hyung.

"... Yes hyung." Kyungsoo started to cry. Suho hyung ruffles his hair.

"Good boy"

That night Minseok, Luhan, Kris, and Chanyeol hyung came home with a smug smile.

"That fucking kids had been given a damn lesson," said Chanyeol hyung with crazy eyes.

Since then Kyungsoo tried to cook every night to show his gratitude. He is always grateful for having Exo. When Kyungsoo graduated from high school, he wanted to get into business administration department. He wanted to help Minseok hyung take care of Exo. Although Kyungsoo knows their work is dangerous and illegal, he closes his eyes and ignores it. He knows the personalities of each brother and knows that they all do it for the sake of Exo. He decided to take a pseudonym from his own original name, Do into two capital letters D.O.

That night at the supermarket, Kyungsoo has been eyeing a cabbage because he's going to make kimchi. Kris hyung loves kimchi even though he pretends to hate it. Kris hyung always says that it's not his style, but Kyungsoo always see him stealing kimchi to his plate at dinner. Kyungsoo accidentally nudged another person hand who also wanted to take cabbage. Startled, Kyungsoo withdrew his hand and faced the person. It's girl, and although Kyungsoo hates women, he knows this woman is gorgeous. She apologized and told Kyungsoo to take the cabbage. But Kyungsoo, being the gentleman he is, insists her to take it instead.

The woman looks at his shopping cart and then invites Kyungsoo to talk. Kyungsoo is rather surprised, and began to feel suspicious. Who can blame him? He's in a dangerous career afterall. But the woman's eyes are soft and she looks genuine. She laughs a lot and Kyungsoo starts to lower the wall of his suspicions. Kyungsoo unknowingly answers all her questions and for the first time Kyungsoo feels comfortable talking to a woman.

He learns that her name is Kim Jisoo and she loves dogs. She is studying in the dentistry department at SNU. Her perfume smells so good, like apples and honey. Kyungsoo blushes, thinking what a pervert he is! He told her that his brothers are studying in SNU too and he just graduated from there. Jisoo smiles sweetly and Kyungsoo just stood there staring at her like he never seen a women before. When they finish shopping and stand in front of the supermarket to go home, Kyungsoo still want to be with Jisoo much longer. But he knew he would be branded a freak because he felt like that to the person he first met. Kyungsoo never felt this way before.

"You should visit our house I'll cook you something," he said politely. What the hell is he saying ?! He thought. But Jisoo smiles rejecting him for the reason they are still strangers and somehow Kyungsoo doesn't want Jisoo to think of them like that.

"We're not strangers, I'm your sunbae and my brothers is studying in SNU too," he replied.

"Good point. Well, I'll try to visit if I have time. Teach me cooking, ok? I should go now, it's getting late, " Jisoo said.

Kyungsoo smiled and told her to becareful. On the way home Kyungsoo stopped at a fruit stall and bought some apples. He tries to convince himself that he bought the apples for Sehun because Sehun likes apples, not because it smells like a certain beautiful woman who continue to haunt his mind.

Squishyyy