Shambles

A/N: Guys I suck at writing action scenes so I'm sorry if there's anything weird lol I'm only good at imagining it :D

Playlist:

Why- Fate

What do I do- Jisun

Because I'm Stupid- SS501

Stay with me- Punch, Chanyeol

xxx

Kim Namjoon stared at the picture that Suga brought for him a few months back. Pretty, pale skin, soft pink lips, and a beautiful smile decorated her face. He didn't believe Suga at first when he told him about this girl.

How can she be associated with Exo?

He asked Suga maybe she's a relative of one of the members, but Kim Namjoon knew it wouldn't be, because people like him and Exo doesn't have a family.

They don't have happy endings.

They only know darkness, abuse, and violence.

Did she know about them? About their true nature?

Kim Namjoon doubt that. It's hard being in this field. Everyone can be an enemy. We can't trust anyone.

Kim Namjoon respect each one of his members but he don't really trust them.

Not really. They have their moments. Kim Namjoon know if he's off guard even a minute, one of them will not hesitate to seize his power. He honestly admired Exo's leader, Kim Minseok. How he managed to stay in power and still make Exo one of the top gangs in Seoul. It make Kim Namjoon more determined to overthrow Exo.

Being a leader is not an easy job.

He need to be play fair.

He need to show them who's the one with power. He can't afford to be weak.

So he ordered the BTS members to take turns in watching Kim Jisoo. He doesn't trust Suga to do it alone. Suga is too blind in hatred for Exo. Suga's only brother died in a confrontation with Exo a few years ago. Since then Suga's been searching ways to destroy Exo.

But Kim Namjoon is afraid that his hatred would be the downfall of BTS.

Kim Namjoon is a busy man. He have many documents to sign, people to give orders, and jobs to be done.

But one day, the BTS members didn't have time to watch Kim Jisoo as usual because of work, so Kim Namjoon took the job himself.

He disguised his face with a cap, a puma hoodie, a pair of his nike shoes and his favorite old ripped jeans. Different from RM who only wear expensive suits and leather shoes.

He leaned his back against the SNU front gates, munching his Subway sandwich, as he waited for Kim Jisoo to come out

He leaned his back against the SNU front gates, munching his Subway sandwich, as he waited for Kim Jisoo to come out. He already memorized her schedule in his mind so he knew exactly what time she finish classes. He ordered his members to keep low about the spying and tell them to stop fishing around Kim Jisoo in school. He knew the Exo members already found out about them questioning people around because that's why they became more protective, always beside her side.