Kim Junmyeon

So here's Junmyeon point of view! I think that this is the longest chapter of this story keke Sorry if there's grammars mistakes, I'll try to improve XD

Kim Junmyeon fixes his tie again as he stares at his mirror in his bedroom. He raises his eyebrows when he see that his tie seems to not fit his suit. He's so bad at choosing ties as he let a deep sigh. And he hate blue. Why does he even have this blue tie at the first place? Must be Tao, even though he seems tough from the outside but he's a softie inside and loves shopping to the max. He's the one member in Exo that loves to buy clothes, bags, belts, and many more for the others. Tao always said that Exo would be a walking fashion disaster without him. Junmyeon checks himself out once again before going out his room.

Outside Junmyeon met Kyungsoo who's going to the kitchen to make breakfast. They have this one rule, that is to always have breakfast and dinner together as a whole family. Kyungsoo's the one who's in charge in kitchen, but sometimes Minseok hyung and Junmyeon himself helps him.

"Kyungsoo, you woke up early today" Junmyeon greets him.

"Hyung.. yes, I'm going with Minseok hyung to make a deal with some VIP customers"

Kyungsoo then tells Junmyeon about their recent drug transaction which took place in Hongkong. They almost got caught by the police, but fortunately Kris hyung call some help from their main office in the Hongkong branch. Junmyeon nodds as he listens while he brew coffee. He can't live without coffee. As Kyungsoo starts to make breakfast, Junmyeon thoughts wandered.

If someone told him years ago, that he would be doing illegal things and drug transactions, he would have told them that they're crazy. Kim Junmyeon is a man that have never broke rules before. He's never late to school, always do his assignments, and get staight As in every school subject. He loves volunteering in nursing homes and animal shelters. Not once he thought about having to live like this right now. He doesn't have any regrets about his life now, if he have a chance to replay, then he would do it again. All of his brothers are the best thing in his life.

Junmyeon remembered the first time he arrived at the orphanage. His parents just died from a car accident and he doesn't have any relatives, so the police take him there. Junmyeon remembered his parents, he remembered that his life before was fortunate, his parents doted on him but sadly they were taken away so early. At first he cried so much, wanting to be home where his parents are, but as time pass slowly he began to accept it. Minseok and Luhan hyung always take him out to play with the other children. Baekhyun gave all his toys for him so he can be more happy. Kris hyung sneaks some candy for him before dinnertime. All the things that his brothers do in order to make him happier touches his heart and he began to smile again more easier.

Junmyeon graduates college with a business degree and eventhough he knows what Exo does to earn money, he decides to open a small company named Bespoken. It have a relatively small number of shareholders, and the sale of the company shares is handled privately. He tells his other brothers that they need a another business to cover all their illegal doings. Their drugs transactions without doubt is their biggest income at the household, but some other small business that they have makes money for them so it's not a surprise that Exo is filthy rich.

Speaking of his brothers, some of them are acting strange these days. Minseok hyung've been going home late everyday. When Junmyeon ask where've he been, Minseok just smile secretly while sipping his hot americano. Kyungsoo every Saturday night goes grocery shopping, eventhough Junmyeon points out to him that they still have many food, Kyungsoo ignores him. Yixing on the other hand have been going out to some place before going to his clinic. Junmyeon knows because everytime he tries to go with Yixing to his office, Yixing shots him down with silly reasons. Jongin and Sehun have been asking for money to eat at the Uni cafetaria when they've never eat there before. What's wrong with his brothers?