Kim Jisoo

Surprise! I write this chapter today, because I have some spare time so why not? I'm afraid I'll be busy this week because my schedule is full so I'll just post it now before I forget XD I was writing this while listening to Lost Kings- Quit you featuring Tinashe, I just heard this song and it's so good! You guys should check it out

Jisoo had just finished her last lecture and was walking down the corridors when suddenly she was called by someone. As Jisoo paused and looked back, she saw Nayeon. Nayeon walked over to her with a big smile. Jisoo already had a bad feeling when she saw the smile. Not because Nayeon is a bad friend, on the contrary, she is a good friend of Jisoo in the Dentistry faculty. Nayeon's big smile meant one thing, that she would ask Jisoo something crazy. A few months ago, Nayeon also approached Jisoo with that smile, and asked Jisoo to accompany her to meet her ex-boyfriend. It was an ordinary thing, but the situation went crazy when Nayeon met her ex-boyfriend and doused the apple juice she'd bought and screamed (and Jisoo was sure everyone in the restaurant heard it) that she was happy and Jisoo was her girlfriend now. Jisoo throws a disbelieving look at Nayeon, she does not even know about this plan! But Nayeon asks Jisoo to shut up with her eyes and then pulls Jisoo's hand out of the restaurant. Jisoo sure had time to see Nayeon's ex-boyfriend froze with his mouth open shocked. Since then, Jisoo has always been wary of seeing Nayeon's typical smile.

"What? Do not ask me for something crazy again! Sometimes I'm wondering why I'm even friends with you "Jisoo said, rolling her eyes. Nayeon grins and grab her arm, hooks their hands.

"Obviously because first, you love me. Secound, I'm awesome. Third, you love me "

Jisoo chuckles, because it's true she love her love it but never to compare her love to Jennie, Chaeyoung, and Lisa.

"So? Why you're looking for me?", ask Jisoo.

"Well, you know that I'm trying to move on from my shitty ex, right?"

Jisoo remembered that awful event a few months ago and nodded.

"Soo, I'm going to this blind date, but the number of women for the blind date requires one more person"

Jisoo began to realize where the direction of this conversation and began shaking her head.

"Oh hell no, I'm not going to some stupid blind date with you"

"Ahhh pleaseee Jisoo-ahhhh.... I promise you there'll be hot guys, Sana said so"

"So what if there is hot guys? You should know me better Nayeonn"

Nayeon pouted. But she will not give up taking Jisoo out.

"Fine if you go to this blind date with me, I'll pay your lunch tomorrow", Nayeon said with some aegyo. Jisoo can not refuse when dealing with food. She smirked.

"Deal"

----

The restaurant where the blind date is held is comfortable, with cute pastel colors suitable for a romantic atmosphere. Nayeon took Jisoo's hand to the table in the corner of the restaurant. At the table there were four men and two women Jisoo knew is Sana and Jihyo.

"Nayeon, Jisoo, here!" Sana said waving her hands.

Nayeon smiles excitedly and hurriedly pulls Jisoo hands to sit at the table. After Jisoo and Nayeon sits at the table, Sana acted as the blind date leader started to introduce herself and the other girls. Jisoo took the time to observe the boys. Or men she thinks as she look at their business suits. As Jisoo faced forward again, his breathing stopped. Intense dark eyes were gazing at her. When others feel embarrassed if caught observing someone, this man do not even look embarassed. He just keep looking at her and Jisoo can feel the tip of her ears and face goes hot as she averted her eyes to look at the others. She wait patiently as the men began to introduce themselves but she can feel his eyes still staring at her. Jisoo tries to ignore it.