Dilemma

Fiuhh this chapter honestly make my face redd and a bit embarrassed lol

Warning: smut smexy times

Playlist:

Into you- Ariana Grande

Feel about you-Aislin Evans

Body party-Ciara

Warning!! Smut ahead!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks passed by since then.

Everything went normal but Jisoo suspected that her other oppas know that she's not so innocent anymore. She felt grateful because none of them mention anything. I mean, she know that all of them are her boyfriends but some things are better left alone. Like sex. She was really sore after her time with Baekhyun and thought to give herself a rest. But after that, she began to notice things she didn't notice before.

Like how sexy Chanyeol oppa eyes are.

Or how Jongin oppa's sweat rolling down his throat makes her thirsty for some reason.

Or how Junmyeon oppa's lips make her lose her focus when she eats.

Or.. she should stop thinking because all them became ten times hotter than usual.

She went to campus as usual, sometimes together with Jongin and Sehun if they have the same time in lectures. Sometimes with the others. One thing is for sure that they won't let her go on her own.

Luhan and Kris oppa decided to let her choose which room she want to sleep in everynight. Each of them take turns (Innocent sleeping!) to sleep with her. Jisoo didn't argue because she loves sleeping with them. All of them are just so warm, fluffy (Chanyeol oppa), and have she mention that she love them?

Today is Yixing oppa turn to pick her up because Sehun  and Jongin oppa have some things to do (Secret, they said), so she wait patiently in front of her campus

Today is Yixing oppa turn to pick her up because Sehun  and Jongin oppa have some things to do (Secret, they said), so she wait patiently in front of her campus. She had just bought strawberry ice cream (It's very hot today) when Yixing oppa rolled in with his flashy convertible black Aston Martin V8, making some students whisper and pointing at him. Jisoo let out a sigh, she hated to be the center of attention. But all of her oppas love cars and they love  to show it off.

 But all of her oppas love cars and they love  to show it off