Zenith

Playlist:

Something happened to my heart- A&T, T-Max

Crazy of you- Hyorin

This love- Davichi

Why- Fate

Forgetting you- Davichi

xxx

Jisoo faintly heard someone's voice nearby. She slowly began to wake up but she kept her eyes closed. Her memories from the last few hours came rushing back in. She began to panicked but try to keep her stupid heart from beating so fast.

'Oh no, Tao! Where am I'

Her eyes are still closed, Jisoo didn't dare to open it, fearing something bad will happen. The voice that woke her up is closer than she thought. It seems he is right in front of her.

"Is this the girl?"

"It seems like it, she's just like the one in the pictures.", said another voice.

"Huh, she's not bad.", snickered a different voice.

Jisoo could feel her chin being yank up to face them. She automatically opened her eyes in shock.

In front of her stood three men, the one holding her chin is a short petite man with monolid eyes, soft jawline, a button nose, a lips that are currently turn downward at the sight of her waking up. His eyes are churned with restrained anger.

Behind the angry man, a tall man with a perfect symmetrical face and thick eyebrows, smiled at her. Jisoo noticed his smile is unique, kinda shaped like a box. When she glanced at the other man, she gasped.

"Y-you're.."

"Jimin", answered Jimin, his figure was somewhat like a doll with his chubby cheeks and soft appearance. But Jisoo know he was strong as hell from the way her hands are still hurting when he grabbed her earlier. Jisoo noticed her surroundings, panicking because she didn't recognized this place, it's a small dark, damp, and cold room. As soon she thought that, her body started shivering slightly because of how cold it is. There's no windows, the walls were full with gravitti and scribblings, and dirty.

She was being tied to a chair, her hands are bound behind her. She can't move her hands nor her feet.

Jisoo ripped her chin away from the first man, glaring at the three of them. She struggled to get out of the chair, but nothing happened. It's too strong.

"What do you want?"

The men exchanged looks, staying quiet.

"Look, if you want money.. I don't have any, sorry to disappoint you"

The first man laughed mockily at her, while the other two snickered quietly.

Jisoo started to became more angry at their behavior. Before she starts talking again, the door behind the them opened and 4 new people enter.

The first one entered with such charisma (He must be their leader or something), his looks were a bit exotic not like a typical Korean man, his body is tall and lean with expensive designer suit. His silver hair was combed behind, his eyes piercing right into her soul as she locked eyes with him.

"I'm RM", he introduced himself.

He nodded to the other men in the room.

"Suga, V, and Jimin. You know him of course", said RM, gesturing to the first three men that Jisoo had pleasure meeting first (Sarcastic, ok?).

"J-hope", said a man with high cheekbones, pixie nose, and long face.

"Jin", chirped a very handsome man, tall and broad shoulders, with perfect lips and hair.