Vexation

Heyy everyone! Thanks for all who read this story! I know that it's been forever since it's last update lol (I've been really  busy) but I'll wrap this story up! Maybe 4-5 chapters left? We'll see XD

Blackpink had a comeback and now EXO is back! Waiting for the next Blackpink comback! I love my babies

Anyways sorry if there's any grammatical error! English is not my first language ;D

Playlist:

Better- Khalid

Trip- Ella Mai

Everytime- Ariana Grande

Warning!! Smut ahead!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bright sunlight woke Jisoo from her sleep.

She stretched on the bed and her hand accidentally touched the warm body next to her. She opened her eyes slowly and looked at the handsome face that's facing her. Minseok oppa looked sound asleep and Jisoo lovingly stroked his face. She gave a soft kiss on his forehead while muttering I love you then slowly got up so as not to wake Minseok-oppa. Minseok oppa let out a small groan and turn over, still fast asleep. Jisoo smiled at her cute oppa (but not so cute last night, he was so sexy).

She softly walked over to her satin robe that is hanging at the door and wear it. She thought she should wear her underwear but change her mind because she feel so free and light hearted. She feel relieved that Yixing oppa asked her to take birth control pills since a few months ago. She honestly felt very embarrassed when she heard it the first time but Yixing oppa said that they are all healthy men and we must be on guard. Eventually Jisoo agrees because they are all adults and no one knows what will happen in the future. And it prove to be useful for emotional nights like last night where her and Minseok oppa feelings blow up uncontrollably.

The house sounds quiet considering it is still very early in the morning. Her other oppas seems to be still asleep. She hopes no one hears what she and Minseok oppa did last night (She was quite loud considering how good it felt!). Jisoo blushed when she remembered Minseok oppa asking to do it again. Minseok oppa is so out of control! Even so, Jisoo loved it. So that what it felt like, to be so close to someone that it feels like they are as one. Jisoo will never understand people who do one night stands, how can they do such an intimate and beautiful thing with a stranger. She felt that she was getting closer to Minseok oppa and she hoped she would be like that with her other oppas.

The kitchen was empty like she thought before and she hurried over to take a frying pan from the counter. She decided to cook a simple breakfast, just eggs and toast. Oh! And ofcourse coffee! Junmyeon and Kris oppa could not live without that drink. She was just starting to crack the third egg onto the frying pan when she felt a pair of arms encircling her tiny body. She almost jumped in surprise but she relaxed when she heard his husky voice murmuring in her ear.

"It's just me, baby," said Baekhyun oppa gently.