Huang Zitao

Here's Tao point of view! Just saying, the italic text is the said person thoughts!

Tao woke up when someone loudly knocked his bedroom door. He remembered that last night he was out fighting some nameless gang that dared to challenge Exo. All of them were knocked out so Tao and the rest of Exo underlings came out unscathed. As soon as he got home, Tao drop dead on his bed and fall asleep.

Junmyeon hyung came in not long after, deciding that if Tao didn't wake up then he should just came in. Tao look at him questionly, just wanting to fall in his bed and sleep again.

"Taoo, you should go out and buy me some new suits and ties. I prefer blue." Junmyeon hyung said loudly.

Tao winced at his loud voice and said,"Hyuung, I'm still sleeping. And you hate it when I bought you blue ties. What the hell?"

Junmyeon sheepishly smiled and said, "Well, now I like it. Love it even"

"Whatever. I'm tired hyung"

"Aww.. come on Tao. I'll give you my card so you can buy that new Gucci collection or whatever"

"Right away hyung! I'll shower first", said Tao as he jumped out his bed to go to the bathroom.

Junmyeon smirked knowing this would work everytime.

---

"Morning sunshiness!!!", shouted Baekhyun hyung as he walk into the kitchen with a wide smile. Tao smiled at him, loving his bright personality.

"Morning hyung!" answered Tao as he ate a toast bread. The others anwered half-heartly, still barely awake.

All the other hyungs are sitting at the large table that Minseok-hyung bought years ago. Chanyeol and Baekhyun hyung were goofing around at some joke Jongdae-hyung was saying. Minseok hyung look refreshed sipping at his coffee as he read the newspaper. Luhan hyung still look sleepy with bed hair sticking out everywhere. Junmyeon hyung talk quietly with Kris hyung about some new business that they want to start. Kai just sat there daydreaming and Sehun look so bored that Tao nearly laugh at his expression. Kyungsoo is still at the kitchen flipping more eggs for Baekhyun hyung. Yixing hyung is nowhere to be seen so Tao guess that he already went to work. Tao love his brothers dearly and swore to protect them with all his life.

Tao thought that he must have been at the orphanage since he was a baby. Tao never know why he's in the orphanage but he guess that maybe his parents leave him there. He's not interested to know because he have all his brothers and thoughts about his parents didn't matter anymore. Tao hated school and always got bad scores. Minseok and Kris hyung tried to taught him but later gave up. He always got on fights at school but that's because that fucking seniors always bullied Kyungsoo. He hated them with a burn passion and always beat them up if he had a chance.
When he graduated from high school, he didn't want to go to University. He thought that he'd have enough with all those studying and decided to pursue martial arts more seriously. He loves any sort of sports, and physical education was his favourite subject at school. His hyungs always supported him ofcourse, and let him do what he want. And he never regret that decision until now. He's now working with Exo, eliminating any kind of danger that threaten their organization. Kris hyung let him recruit men to help Tao with his work, and together, Tao with his men is feared in this illegal world. But although Tao seem cold, he really love shopping. He knows that it's ridiculous, considering his work is beating people up, but whatever cause everyone have their own soft spot, right? He just love the smell of new brand things, be it wallets, watches, clothes, belts, dresspants, everything. He bought things not only for himself, but also his brothers. He thought they would be a walking fashion disaster without him. Thinking about that make him realize that he's still in the kitchen and when he look around, it's already empty except Kyungsoo who's sitting infront of him.