Ch 20.

2 weeks Later

•Jisoo•

It was Wednesday meaning Jennie was tutoring Bobby at the library. Her sister and Seulgi would be coming back home tomorrow, and staying for a week. Both Seokjin and Jisoo were beyond excited.

"Okay I'm done all the questions." Bobby says handing Jennie his page.

"Give it Here then." Jennie says taking his sheet from him. She compares his answers to hers and marks his sheet.

She marks the first one right.

"Yes!" Bobby cheers quietly.

Jisoo was passing by the quiet study when she saw them together. She grits her teeth as she watches them and takes a drink out of her water bottle. She crushes it in her hand when she sees Bobby lean in closely to her.

"Why that little..." Jisoo whispers  "-OH MY GOD!" She shouts as Lisa stands behind her.

"Wow you were so mad you crushed a plastic water bottle in your hand like that?" Lisa says looking down at her hand. "You're blinded by jealousy Kim Jisoo." She says in amusement.

"I am not jealous." Jisoo grits. "Crushing water bottles is my hobby." She says holding it up.

"Come on, I think it's jealousy." Lisa says. "If not? Then Why were you peeking into the classroom?" Lisa nods towards the door.

"What do you mean why?" Jisoo says. "I'm just checking on my girlfriend." She shrugs.

"Ah you're such a liar." Lisa says.

"No way!" Jisoo says. "I was just watching them. To make sure they don't talk bad about me. Now I know for sure that they weren't. I'm going to go back to my studying now." She says throwing her water bottle out angrily.

"It's in the other direction." Lisa points out making Jisoo turn around. "Oh Unnie pretending she's not jealous." Lisa sighs to herself.

•••

"Yah Jisoo!" Seokjin shouts waving her over.

Jisoo jogged over to his car and gave him a short hug. "Hey."

Her brother had come to help her with part of her school assignment, since he had taken some acting classes before.

They walked to the theatre but saw a crowd gathered near the canteen as they passed.

"What's going on?" Seokjin asks nodding over to the crowd.

Jisoo shrugs, as they try to get a closer look. Her eyes widen when she sees a bunch of guys try to grab Jennie.

•Jennie•

Jennie runs over when she sees Taehyung on the ground with a bloody lip. She sees Seokyun with his buddy standing over him.

Jennie glares and walks over angrily. She grabs some kids drink out of his hand and throws it as hard as she can at Seokyuns back causing milk to splatter all over him.

"Ahhh! What the hell!" Seokyun shouts turning to face her.

"Apologize." Jennie glares.

"I know you." Seokyun chuckles. "Why is it that your sister is always coming to save you Taehyung?"

"If you don't apologize I'll report you to the police." Jennie says.

"Fine then. Pay for my dry cleaning first." He says.

"You harassed him first."

"Do you have any proof?" Seokyun says. "Hey! If any of you saw me harass this kid speak up! Huh?" Seokyun shouts. "Speak up!"