Chapter 7 ~E.T.~

Don't forget to vote guys 😘
~You're so hypnotizing...Could you be the devil? Could you be an angel?~

CHAPTER 7

You were already in your own dorm, Jiren walked to the coach and sat, he grabbed the remote control to turn on the tv, you figured out that there were 12 different options, there were the channels of the 12 universes, amazing Jiren was watching the news from his own universe. You checked the clock, it was late 10:30 you needed to take a hot bath, you smelled pretty bad because of the alcohol and you were still soaked. You picked your towel and went to the bathroom.

As you felt the water touching your skin, your senses relaxed one by one, making the sensation really pleasant. You touched your back, what was that ointment? You remembered Jiren and how gentle he was, it was so cute to see that he actually cared about something so irrelevant as that wound. many other people did hurt you too, way worse and you didn't see any of them apologizing. You don't really know him that much, you only know what you saw in the tournament, the guy was a mystery but you didn't feel like he was a bad guy at all, after all he was a member of the Pride Troopers. Hmm now you thought about it, yeah he was a member of the Pride Troopers those guys job is saving lives and protecting their universe. Yeah, Jiren was just doing his job.. You smiled... it didn't hurt anymore it felt like if nothing had happened, and you never thought you would say this but you felt way better and it was thanks to Jiren.

You touched the scar slightly which was still there. You remembered the touch of his hands, so warm and gentle... You blushed... It was the first time someone had touched you like that, the first person you had actually allowed to touch you like that, and well it wasn't that much, he just healed you, but still it made you feel flustered Why? Well, you didn't really know, was it his imposing presence? His hoarse and deep voice? Hell if you know...

Now you thought about it you were sharing room with two famous guys in their own universes. Jiren The Gray, the strongest member from the Pride Troopers (and basically of his entire universe surpassing even his god of destruction) one of the most important and famous heroes from universe 11 and... Hit The Assassin one of the most famous and legendary assassin of universe 6, and your friend.

Just your friend...

This had been a long day, so much happened, some good stuff, some funny stuff, some interesting stuff, some... You remembered Hit and that girl... uncomfortable stuff... slowly you let yourself shake away those bad thoughts, you didn't want to think about it right now. It didn't work, that a person suddenly came to your mind again. It made you feel bad, sad. It was... you still felt that admiration for him but you felt disappointed too. You didn't really understood what you felt for him. Was it admiration? Why would you feel disappointed if you two weren't nothing? Maybe it was stupid, but you had felt that he had been behaving different with you, different from how he behaved with other people, and maybe you liked that. Maybe you liked him? Well, you had never fallen in love so this was new for you, was it love?. Nevermind, now well even if you had come to the realization of this feeling it was useless. Maybe it was just your fault, you imagined something that wasn't real.

Yeah, that was it...

After a while you came out of the water and started drying yourself with your towel.

"Wait, and my clothes?" Perfect... you forgot to take them with you, you could not put on the clothes that you had already used since they were really dirty, they smelled like alcohol ... If you put them on again it the odor would impregnate to your skin and you would smell bad again. You wrapped the towel around your body it wasn't that big you could barely cover your breast and your intimate parts, you brushed your hair. It was still really wet even droplets were still falling from it. You opened the door slightly and peeked a little through it to take a look, Jiren was still on the coach, you still heard the sound of the tv though, you then saw he was asleep.