Chapter 31 "Incompetence"

~ I had a really touching dream, of those times, in which you and I, used to live an ideal life, in that city, we used to laugh and to live happily. As a rainbow we start changing, our colors and our shapes, I cannot bear more with all this loneliness, I continue looking for your warm hugs~

CHAPTER 31

You walked for a while as you thought that this probably wasn't a good idea at all, you should have maybe stayed in the room next to Goku, in his warm hug, you felt so calm, but your curiosity always got the best of you. You continued following the source of that power, why? You didn't know but something was luring you in there, something... Like if someone was calling your name, your mind, you only felt like you needed to find that energy, like a moth attracted to the light, you continued through the forest and then suddenly, you were in front of the source of that power, you were speechless.

"Hmm but would you look at this, what are you doing here alone princess?" You knew him? Yes you remembered him perfectly, it was Quitela. God of destruction from Universe 4... What was he doing here? Wasn't he supposed to be at his school? Then you snapped out of it "Oh! Lord Quitela" you bowed "I'm sorry if interrupted you, I uhm I am leaving you alone" maybe he had to talk to the Great Priest or maybe he had to do something else, it wasn't your business "Such good manners" slowly you incorporate and begin to leave "I made a good decision in not killing you Cornelia, but I wonder where are my stupid wolves and that cat" you stop. You were wondering if you were still sleepy, but no, he actually said that. I made a good decision in not killing you, he... could it be that he had something to do with what had happened yesterday? Could it be that... he was their boss? "What did you say" slowly you turn towards the mouse who was smiling "killing me?" the god of destruction just smiled "You... are their boss"

"Indeed sweetie, such a smart girl, you got it so fast. I guess they weren't really necessary after all, nor strong since it looks like they couldn't even kidnap you. Look at you! you are in perfect conditions" You were processing all the information it was just too much, and he could see the confusion in you "I'm afraid that you still have several doubts. I will gladly clarify this whole situation for you ... How can I put this? You are such an inspiration" you were in shock, you didn't understand yet what was happening, your mind was trying to connect everything, you were just standing there, listening "Back at the tournament, when my whole universe and me were eliminated, I really thought it would be the end, I could feel the lives vanishing, innocent lives... You have no idea of the rage..." a purple aura began to cover the mouse, purple... the color of the aura that covered the gods of destruction, you remembered that... that day you could see the rage and desperation in his eyes for being erased "and fury I felt for being erased just because those stupid babies with godlike powers wanted to do it, just because they were bored. To my surprise, it wasn't the end, and that is where you show up" the purple aura disappears and then he looks at you with a smile on his face "You brought us back, it was your idea... Everyone knows... You have no idea of how grateful I was, and I still am... You gave all of us a new opportunity, and I was not going to waste it, I was not going to wait until the Zeno had the brilliant idea of erasing more universes again just for fun. No... So I decided to do something with this system... this system is so wrong, so unfair, isn't it stupid that our lives have always been in the hands of such incompetent beings?" then he began to approach slowly to you and you stepped back by instinct "At first, I wanted to kill you because I didn't want you to perish, I didn't want you to bear with all the suffering that would be necessary to reach the utopia we deserve, I asked him to kill you" then you stopped moving, him... you knew who he was talking about "Hit..." you clenched your fists "Kee Kee Kee oh god! You deserve an A+! Such a wonderful girl, you have everything, you are strong, pretty and smart. No wonder why he fell in love with his prey" Your rage was substituted by confusion "In.. love?... No, you are wrong, he never felt anything for me"