*LEMON* ~Hit~ "I Know What You Did Last Summer"

Hey everyone!! So I finally did it! You have no idea of how long it took me to do this because not only I need time and dedication to do this but also knowledge (I had to investigate and all to do this if ya know what I mean) This is the second lemon this one will be about Hit and Cornelia as the title saysc ❤ 😍  And that is all!! Thank you a ton for your support and love guys!! Send you hugs and kisses!! 😚 enjoy!!!💘

WARNING: This chapter will contain (and I mean it!!! DON'T READ IF YOU'RE NOT OLD ENOUGH) sexual and explicit scenes, suggestive dialogues, and bad thoughts so do not read it if you're under 18. (I know you guys will ignore this haha but I feel better warning you 😂 so read under your own risk but plss don't ignore)

Don't forget to vote 😋💖

~LEMON~
~I Know What You Did Last Summer~
(Hit Ending)

"Hey girl... have you noticed?" you looked at her confused and then said "Hmn what?" you said as you looked at her "They haven't stopped looking at you for quite a while..." then you smirked, slowly you stood up as you left the piña colada on the bar "Hmn what... are you doing?" 18 asked confused then you looked at her with confidence "Oh! Is it time? So you're ready to tell him that you love him..." you nodded "Of course 18... actually... I can't believe I didn't notice before, heh I fell in love with him from the very first time I saw him... It was always him. Now I'm sure and there is no reason to wait anymore..." you said as you began to walk towards him "Heh..." 18 smirked as she took a sip from her whisky "It was so obvious..." then she looked at you as you walked so confident "Go get him girl..."

Hit... It had always been him. From the very first time you saw him he had appeared in front of you he had attracted you, he had protected you, he had always been there for you... Even when you thought and did so many bad things. Yes, you were confused and your feelings had been a mess ad you found a wonderful person in Jiren but just that, you felt identified with him and that was it and even after all of that, even after all that happened with Jiren... He was still there, he had always been there taking care of you and being patient, but most importantly he had always loved you, he was even willing to sacrifice his life. God this man...

And then you were right in front of him, he was there, leaning against a wall as usual and he was looking at you directly in the eyes with that smile of his. You blushed, he looked so handsome, as usual. It was important to mention though that today he looked a bit different, he looked... casual. He was wearing a black tank top, black pants and black boots. He looked so good... "Hit... I" and then you felt a grip on your right arm, that person pulled you back. You turned around to see who that was and it was "Jiren?..."

"Him... You chose him?..." he asked, your heart broke. His eyes, there was such a pain in them, tears began to emerge from your eyes and then you nodded, you couldn't even talk. Jiren looked at you as his jaw tensed, he pulled you towards him abruptly and you collided with his chest, he placed his muscular arms around your small waist and caught you in a hug, a tight hug. You were in shock "Jiren..." you managed to say then you felt his breath next to your ear which made you shiver "I want to kidnap you right now, I want you to be mine, only mine..." he whispered still hugging you "You know I will never forget you right? You know I will always be here right?"

"Sorry... I'm sorry" he separated from you just enough to look at you in the eyes, he was too close... you stepped back a bit, enough to leave his grip. He frowned as he looked at your every move, then he looked at Hit. He was... he

"Jiren" it was Toppo who appeared from behind, he had probably realized what had happened, he was there for his friend. Jiren recovered his composure and the turned around his back was facing to you and then he said "You better make her happy... or you'll regret it, I'll make you regret it" he said as he turned his head a bit, then he looked at you "You... you..." this was heart breaking his eyes... such a pain, this was terrible. He was suffering so much, why? Because you had been one of the main caused of this change in his life, you had showed him so much about life, about everything.