Chapter 17 ~Southern Nights~

~ Feels so good, feels so good it's frightening ~

CHAPTER 17

"Yes, it is that one..." you said smiling "It looks blue" Dyspo said and you nodded "Blue, the color of our planet from far, far away" You were almost there, It was around 12:00 am. This ship had wider windows, you loved that since you could see the space, the stars, the planets, everything... You were listening some music in your Walkman "Isn't it beautiful?" you said low as you continued looking through the window "It is... and so are you... on the inside" Dyspo whispered next to your ear, you burst in laugher and turned towards him, he was so close to you "Oh haha Dyspo, stop joking" both of you laughed, now you two were awake. You two had slept during all the travel Why? Well in your case because once you were there you would go with Jiren to look for the Dragon Balls, you really wanted to help him and Dyspo well he wanted to sleep? You didn't know.

You remembered the plan (which was pretty easy actually) it basically consisted in that you would go for the dragon ball radar and then meanwhile everyone was asleep both of you would go out to look for the Dragon Balls, if possible he would ask for his wishes. "Sweetie you are still tired, come here" Dyspo said, you rolled your eyes and then smiled, silly cute bunny "Thank you" You rested your head on Dyspo's shoulder again and closed your eyes, it was so comfy. He was such a cool dude. Dyspo enjoyed the sensation of being next to you, he inhaled and exhaled then he looked towards the two men that were in front of him.

Hit's and Jiren's eyes were fixed on Dyspo.

Dyspo just smirked, it was so fun to make those two guys mad. His love rivals. Dyspo looked at you, so relaxed next to him. *Hmm its crazy how a simple girl could cause all this mess in their minds and hearts* that reminded him of one of the songs that you had showed him some weeks ago, what was its name?... Geez... Pff it doesn't matter, he closed his eyes relaxing too...

Ignoring the two men.

Those two men that were doing their best to contain themselves.

.

.

.

Finally...

It wasn't that difficult to convince Bulma to borrow you the Dragon Ball radar. Now you were going to the entrance of Capsule Corp, Jiren and you would meet there. The arrival to the place was ehm quite normal, the thing is that everyone was too tired, so they just followed instructions and went to sleep quietly. Now you were walking slowly through the corridor, trying not to make any noise so you wouldn't wake anyone up.

*Wait... I can fly duh*

It had been such a while since the last time you flew. You had forgotten the fact of that you could simply do that, in the planet where the school was and in the tournament the gravity was adjusted so no one would be able to fly, well no one except the gods and angels. "Phew, so far so good" You opened the main door and then got out, no one followed you. You turned around and you didn't see anyone, but you could feel a ki, his ki, you had learned to feel and recognize his intense power. You turned towards the wall in the right and he was there, leaning against the wall with his usual posture, but he didn't had his eyes closed, he was looking at you. You checked him out he was wearing his pajama too his usual white tank top and black pants. You took out the radar, and turned it on. Turns out that Bulma didn't use any wish because Jaco found the material she needed in a remote planet. So welp now it was only necessary to find the Dragon Balls.

"Ready, let's go" you smiled as you began to fly, Jiren followed you close.

Jiren

His nights were always lonely, it was better that way.