Chapter 36 ~Mine~

Short chap sweeties :3 Don't forget to vote plss we are close to 1K 💕

WARNING: This chapter will contain several mature scenes, suggestive dialogues and bad thoughts so uhm read under your own risk, I recommend you not to read it if you're under 18.

~ I'm so fucking happy you're alive. Swear to God, I'm down if you're down, all you gotta say is right, girl anything I can do just to make you feel alright. Oh, I just had to let you know you're fine, running circles 'round my mind, even when it's rainy all you ever do is shine. You on fire, you a star just like Mariah, man this feel incredible, I'll turn you into a bride, you're mine ~

CHAPTER 36 

"I don't want our relationship to end, look I really appreciate you, you are one of the best persons I've ever met in my life and I lived very important moments with you, happy and wonderful moments. You showed me new things, new worlds, new experiences, not to mention everything you have done for me Hit... You saved my life, you did your best to protect me, even when I really didn't deserve it... and that is something I will never forget, I will always owe you, I will always keep that in here" you said as you placed your hand on your breast, right where the heart was "I don't want this to end..." you said as you looked at him, he was sitting at the edge of the bed, looking down, he looked a bit concerned but serious at the same time. In any other situation you would have blushed hard and who wouldn't? Hit was only wearing his boxers you thought they were black, you really avoided looking at that part. The rest of his body well... he was really injured, wounds, scratches, god... also some parts of his body were covered by bandages... He didn't tell you what happened, you barely knew what had happened to him... he didn't want to tell you either, you knew him... He did not want anyone's pity, he was just like that, you knew him very well. You also told him everything, you explained how everything happened, why your feelings had changed. You explained him what had made you fall for Jiren, what you had found in him, all the feelings that had been developed in these two months. Hmm two months, it didn't feel like that, you told him that you didn't know how or when it had happened, both of you had been spending time together, doing things together, sharing thoughts, ideas, beliefs... You had found a beautiful person inside of that big armor. He had only been there siting and listening with his serious face, on the other hand you had been walking from one side to another as you explained him everything.

"Maybe now we can't be together... as a couple. But we could still be friends, I mean if you still want to..." you looked at him, he wasn't even looking at you, his red eyes were fixed on the floor. Maybe he didn't want that, maybe he didn't want anything with you, maybe he felt betrayed, or maybe he was angry. You couldn't tell... his face was too serious, you couldn't read him... maybe the best thing you could do was leave, leave him alone to think about it. Slowly you began to turn and walk towards the door "I would understand if you don't want to, after all you have suffered so much because of me, even if you don't want to admit it, it has all been my fault... it doesn't matter what you chose, I'll be eternally grateful. Now uhm I imagine you want to rest so I will..." you said as you began to turn the door knob but suddenly his voice stopped you, his deep voice "You said... you owe me..." you turned around and left the knob, he was looking now at you, directly in the eyes, he was just so intimidating "Yes Hit... and I did mean it, if there is something I can do for you, anything I can do it. Remember I am here for you just like you've always been there for me" you said with a little comforting smile over your face, do him a favor was the least you could do for him after he had been risking his life during two months to keep you safe, after all he had been through... "Cornelia... usually I wouldn't do this, actually I consider inappropriate to call in a favor but... there is something I need to prove" he said, his eyes were fixed on you, prove something? Maybe his innocence or did he know something about all the mess that was taking place, what if he wanted you to investigate something? You nodded "Don't worry Hit... I'll do anything. I swore..." you said trying to make him feel better, then he gasped and looked at you "Come" he said in a hoarse voice never looking away from you, he really looked serious, what he was going to tell you was so important? Maybe something confidential... Slowly you approached to him, curious about what he wanted to say, once you were in front of him you looked down wondering what was it that he wanted to tell you "Closer" you bit your lip, you were really curious now but yet being this close to him still being dressed with only your underwear and the hospital gown... well it was a bit uncomfortable. You leaned a bit to be at his size since he was sitting at the edge of his bed, you really didn't have to lean that much though since he was just too tall even when he was sitting, just like Jiren "I'm going to need you to do something for me, after that, you will owe me nothing" he said as he looked at you with his red penetrating eyes, fixed on yours, then he whispered something you definitely weren't expecting "I need you to kiss me" you quickly stepped back and incorporated, you were in shock he just continued looking at you with his serious face. You couldn't do this, there was a reason for which you wanted to leave everything clear between him and you, you wanted to be loyal to Jiren "Hit, I cannot..." Hit didn't move nor changed his expression, so cold, he just continued looking at your every move "I can't! I just told you that I..."