Chapter 11 ~Trouble~

~I knew you were trouble when you walked in~

CHAPTER 11

*Enough*

He had enough these two days, you were there, in front of him, giggling, out of breath, you haven't even realized of his presence. No problem, he would let you know. He slowly placed his hands on your waist, his hands were clinging to your body firmly but gently, yet with no chance to escape, he saw you shiver when he did this. You turned around and focused your gaze in his torso, you were nervous, he could easily see this, your gaze moved slowly upside.

"Jiren..." You said his name, it sounded so good coming from your lips, he inhaled your smell, vanilla... there was no distance between you two, your hands were on his torso, and when you raised your head completely, you were at a few centimeters from his lips since he was looking down, looking at you, straight in the eyes, his breath collided with yours. Jiren wanted to see more, his hands were still on your waist and he didn't want to remove them, he drew you closer to his body, this seemed to cause a reaction in you "I'm sorry I - I uhm got carried away hehe" you giggled a little. That smile again...

He moved his thumb a bit, and only that was necessary to make you tremble, to erase that smile. Only that...

He liked being the cause of that reaction, of that change in you, of that shiver, of your awkwardness, of that blush. His mind was cloudy, it did not let him process what was happening and not even think about what he was doing, right now he was just...

"Am I making you nervous?"

"N-No I - I am just eh I, No, I'm not... nervous" you managed to say.

"Hmm" The situation was so wrong, but he kind of liked that, even if he didn't want to admit it, he wanted to touch your flat abdomen and feel in his hands your tiny waist, to delineate the soft curves that formed your delicate figure. "How is the wound?"

"The wound... It is better, the scar is still there but the pain is gone" Then you began to separate slowly from him "Thank you for asking" you smiled more calmed. You tried to hide it but your blush was evident, Cute...he thought. He was about to talk again until someone interrupted.

Someone was knocking the door.

Both of you turned to the sound "I'll go" said Jiren, he wasn't okay, no, he was angry for some reason. Who was the individual who dared interrupt him? He opened the door with an expression filled with annoyance.

Now this was unexpected, Dyspo...

Jiren looked at him and he looked annoyed and Dyspo noticed this. Dyspo knew Jiren better than he would be okay with, and he knew too that he shouldn't mess with him, what Dyspo did not understand is why Jiren looked like that right now. Jiren usually got annoyed for few reasons, he was known for having an excellent self-control, and patience, but in the long time in which they had been together as a "team" he had noticed certain things that could make him angry, one of the most important. Being interrupted, usually when he meditated or was doing something important but, if that was the case... What was Jiren doing? Jiren was about to close the door but your voice stopped him.

"Jiren? Who is it?" They both listened to you, but Jiren didn't want to turn in your direction he was looking at Dyspo so intensely, why was he there? Why did he interrupt? That idiot.

"Dyspo?"

"What are you doing here?" Then Dyspo looked at you but different, Jiren didn't know if he was right but, he saw a blush in Dyspo's face, and he did not like this.

"Hi Cornelia, well you told me that you were going to go to the bar with your friends and well me too so I thought that maybe we could go together" Jiren looked at you, when did you two meet? Why did you talk to each other with such confidence? Then he saw your response.